iGrows NorCal Outdoor

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by igrow2cure, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Not sure I'm the dude that had the black SF miners hat on and Gottee

2. Took some time away but im back!

I didnt end up going to greenfire that sat but sunday instead and they still hooked me up with free stuff.

Indoor madness and giga bud on weeks 5 and 6 along one puntang1 I put in the corner for testing purposes.

Leveled out my garden and built my boxes out of cedar fencing that I cut the dog ear off. Im going with 5 5x5 boxes and 3 65 smarties 8 total plants.

I need to expand my veg area as its not big enough anymore since I started cloning myself cuts.

Attached Files:

3. Before after. I just havent snapped a pic with the boxes in place and leveled. I just set them up to see whats what. How you like my trooper plant? Just a random seed that popped after dumping sludge from bubble runs.

Good vibes this summer!

Attached Files:

4. Not much longer now igrow [​IMG]

Good vibes headed your way as 2015 gets set to begin.

5. I apperciate that, thank you!

Feel free to post pics of ur garden here I dont mind.

The anxiety.......

6. Its mixing time!

5x5 holes dug out, boxes square and plumb, bowls packed and ready to go!

Ive got 15 large boxes that came in the mail from b.a.s yesterday. 3 boxes for each hole! Each hole is 1 yard, actually its 2cu.ft of at 25cu.ft per hole.

Also my worm guy finally got back to me. So I got a yard of ewc delivered $300. Fresh!

Ive been practicing with my indoor plants using sst. Ivr done malted barley and corn. Both seem like they work. Add a lil ful-power and the growth explodes.

Happy friday! Pics after the jump.

7. Sounds like your ready to kick it off,
    Where did you get your ewc? I used two different vendors and haven't been happy with either.
    It's hard to find them by the yard, around here, That's why I'm building my own worm beds.

8. Thewormwhisperer.com

9. Ty

10. That guy kinda flaked out on me a few months ago, glad he got you hooked up though. I was bummed since he lives within a mile of me.

1431107922169.jpg
    Little depo action...

11. Shit, then you and I are close. Really close!

This was the 3rd try. Talked to him everytime but flaked on me...3rd times a charm!

12. thats a good looking plant. What strain?

13. I fucked up and didnt get enough I needed 40cuft only got 30.....dumbass!

He says a yard of vermicompost weighs 1k lbs. Just an fyi. Thats 27cuft. For people with cars you might me "sittin sidewayz" or damn near doin a wheelie.

Medibrake over I gotta get shit done. Still gotta flush the indoor gigabud and puntang.

I had to take my son and his mom to the airport this morning at 3. Going to michigan but driving from chicago to michigan 5hr drive. But theyll be with her dad on the drive but my stomach still is in knots. Im a worrie wort! Gotta keep busy to keep my mind off of it. Good news though! That means I got mothers day off! I dont have to surprise nuthin'.

14. Hey I grow hope your well my man good luck this year.

15. It's a lsd double platinum cross a friend is working on. Looks and smells fantastic far.
    We should get together for a smoke session sometime.
    I have a gigabud depo finishing up as well.....

1431129787750.jpg

We could do a side by side smoke report.

16. Well the fun still isnt over! I just need to do some cleaning up and ill have some visuals for ya!

Btw I had no help just me my two shovels a rake a hammer a chop saw a few screws a tape a pencil a bknife and to finish my trusty dusty push broom.

Im sorry I just pat my self on the back. Mixing 5 yards by hand was harder than I thought but hey...I was looking at it like "shit, its lighter than concrete. This will be easy" yah uh not!

Freaky Friday!

17. Sounds like you earned yourself a pat on the back, that's why you will be harvesting some fire this fall.

18. [​IMG]
    AlienJack and WhiteCritical

Keepen 'em green Igrow, hope you have gotten or are getting that garden put together [​IMG]

My GigaBud came out nice..... like Grapefruit and diesel [​IMG]

19. Yeah I had some issues with my original plants and then dealing with male to female ratios. So my starts wont be as big but by looking at last years theyre about the same size going in so I should be fine. Then my cherry pie clones started flowering too much for my likeing so I still might keep those but put them in 45s or something? So right now im stuck with cp seed fem,desert diesel fem, joe,sugar black rose(shes flowering too) and green crack, 4 cp clones about 3ft. Thats it. I only have room for 5 in boxes and 2 in pots.

The seeds from bubble run are looking super fucking good, I wish ida started my seeds that way because its black and white difference.

I need more indoor space for veg. Thats where I fucked up this year. Ive got perpetual harvest every month and keeping moms/clones takes up space. I should have given more light to the plants going outdoor but was concerened about my indoor plants vigor going into flower. Ill be alright lesson learned.

Heres some shots from a few wknds ago. Before I mulched. I threw some fenugreek seeds down aswell.

Still need to put 2 in the ground and one in a pot.

Started off just water and start a routine in a week or 2.

The pots will be ffof soil and teas. I want to see a side by side anyway.

My boxed holes are clackamas coots mix from bas top dressed ewc and organic alfalfa hay. Alternating weekly between sst/fulpower and aloe/coconut/ewc/tm7 and kelpfalfa teas once a month. Alternating strait water inbetween teas.

Im just going with the old airstone trashcan technique. Thats the plan anyway.....

Attached Files:

20. Last years went from this to this right before budset. So thats my benchmark for this years.....ill keep my fingers crossed!

Attached Files: