iGrows NorCal Outdoor

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by igrow2cure, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Welcome to my graden!

Ill have 6 plants total in raised beds using a combination of fox farm ocean forest, native soil, and neem cakes mixed together.

ive got 20 in veg right now but 18 of them are going into the flower room next week in my indoor garden. so i will have 3 different strains : Tahoe OG and GirlScoutCookies and a GSC that i got from a really good batch of cookies from a rcp wellness out here in Sacramento, but i dont want to call it Gsc because i have no idea what pheno or geno i have......but i do know it is a Girl!

so i might have a couple of those gsc seedling clones out but ive got to keep the mom just in case!

So i will be using GH line of nutrients (floranova) and additives. I will also use act teas and other humic acids as supplements as i go.

ive just built 4 4x4 square box's the other 2 will be in GEO Pots (thicker than smartpots for outside)(never used bags outside so we will see) probably 100 t0 200 gal.? time will tell.

so yes iam off to a late start! my tahoe and gsc came from the same guy. my Gsc (lets just call it Joe) looks way different than the cut i got from the "guy"
    joe has wide big leaves while the gsc looks really skinny .....i wonder which one i will prefer?

So im on a new property and not used to the normal things around here but i do know that there is a club not even a short jog away so......thats cool! But too bad that club doesnt pride themselves on top grade medicines like other local ones do.

So ive just recently got news that my grandmother has cancer and come to find out has had it for almost a decade....scary! so my mission is to help her health and try and rid this cancer for all using cannabis oil (rick simpsons method) i have been taking the oil for about a year now and its worked wonders for my morning activities(if u know what i mean?) and as for some friends that doubted it? yah they are believers now! and all i had to do was apply to an area and they saw for there own ....it works!

Anywho! it takes about 1 lb to get around a 6 month treatment and so my main goal is to make as much oil as i can and last year my outdoor was nice. Aound 3 lbs per plant so........grandma this ones for you....all of it.

ill be back soon with photos!

2. Everything will be introduced to real sun on the monday apr. 15th. ill shoot for mothersday and that when they will be permanently outside.

Attached Files:

3. Well had a quick samich and moved my box where it can be adjusted to get the most sunlight.

You think its asking for it by having tarps up? I dont have the $ for a wood fence right now. Ive spent too much on this place as it is

Attached Files:

4. I chose the 2 clones that ill be putting outdoors from the 20 I had to choose from. Also I transplanted the other 18 in 3 gal. Geo pots.

I have to stop worrying so much and clone "joe" shes getting big.(20 inches) I think ill try it out tomm.

5. Lol ur tarp fence looks just like mine:D

6. Cloning is easy peazy, just keep the environment right and leave emalone.

7. I know right! These wind paid a toll on'em though. I need to get one of those tarp hole punchers from harbor frieght.

When u water the rockwool are you ph'ing with nutes or just reg. Ph'd water at 5.8?

8. My rockwool i usually just use ro water no phing when watering but ifi use rapid start or rapid rooter in the water i ph to 6 to 6.2. Sorry about snapping at ya bud woke up with a gnarly hangover. LoL Im a really nice guy just got off the wrong side of the bed this morning haha. Hope u didnt take it personally.:wave:

9. Thanks, I dont think I have anymore rapidstart, I replaced it with root excel. Maybe that will suffice.

No nothing personal. I just enjoy my time on forums and dont want to risk losing it or being banned because I choose to get vulgar and stand up for my self.

We dont know whos behind the keyboards we chat to. Also I might know you better than you know me because ive followed the threads your in for over almost 2 summers.(didnt mean to sound creepy) "i know what u did last summer" lol

You guys are a tight bunch and thats admirable and I have learned alot, thank you!

10. All good brutha and thank you for thekind words. Ill be watchingu this year too.:wave:

11. Nothing new to tell,jaist waiting til mothersday.

Stay tuned......

12. Sorry almost abandoned this thread.

Ill try to put pics in order by date 1379458376442.jpg dog attacked my plant! Half of it!

Attached Files:

13. Nice shrubbery man. :-D

14. Thanks! Next year I'm going to do a huge scrog plant only 2ft tall but maybe 30ft wide. I'm working on the method so I can gradually add screen rather than running out of room and be screwed.

Also looking at what strain ill use for it. Something fast but not stretchy.

I just can't wait to harvest. I'm dry as shit. I got rI'd of that animal cookies and didn't think to keep some fir myself.
    Got tons of trim though....lol yuck!

15. Here's some shots from this morning! And a couple indoor shots. I've got go g og, white fire og, bubba kush, snow cap, tplat island sweet skunk and tplat.purple trainwreck.

Can you tell what side the OG's are on? Streeeeeetch! "See me I make it stretch" 50 cent voice.

Attached Files:

16. Sorry didnt keep up on this thread...

Ill be doin an indoor journal soon. Thx.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Reach ur goals this year? I blew mine out of the water. Yarrrrghhhh matey!

18. No! I thought I had 15 lmao.....wrong. 8 and some hash material buds. I only pull around 4 inside so I guess when I see bigger fatter tops outside Im over optimistic. Iam really happy with that gsc seed I call joe....its the best ive grown in or out so im getting closer to the organic side of things.

I think this year I realize how much more I have to do to achieve my goals. Or BIGGER I should say. 10 8x8's next summer. Ive only ever done 3 plants outside do I think its time it just means more security measures im lloking at puppies right now...

19. Here we gooooooo! 2014 outdoor! Im so glad to be out working in my garden soaking in the sun shine! I love it!

I had to do some leveling of my yard by hand and by myself no biggie. Just finished with that and now to get some lumber for my boxes I have to build. Im not doing a raised bed but similar to last year. Instead ill have 12 3x3 boxes instead of 1 4x4 box things got a lil tight last year with that lazy setup. Ill get pics up soon enough of my progress. I still havnt painted that ugly ass shed of mine. I dont wanna...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Heres a lil update. Ive popped my seeds 2 weeks ago, chipped up my backyard lawn and made level. Ill be getting my lumber for my boxes tonight or tom morning and start building.

Indoor is goin good right now 3 x krazy is 4 weeks in and 6 days away from flipping inferno og and 3 weeks after that some sour d, then it should be time to turn off one light snd run 2 for summer with 18 different strains. And my outdoor.

Strains for outdoor are

Tangilope
    Joe-gsc
    Black sugar rose
    Critical hog
    Critical og
    White lavender
    Tahoe og
    Cheese
    Flower bomb kush
    Green crack
    giga bud
    Blackberry kush
    Cherry pie
    Headband
    Chernobyl

I just bent over the inferno og getting rdy to flip also the last 2 pics of some finished inferno og.

Attached Files: