Nirvana autofem northern lights

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stin121, Apr 10, 2013.

1. That's what I figured but I always read that some people mix from the beginning.

I will mix a bit in the flowering stage. Really pound her with all the lights I can.

Thank you for your help.

2. Anytime brother yeah id go with an ass load of 65's till preflower, should be solid! Ill stay tuned

3. My droopy plant is looking better as the water starts to evaporate and the roots get o2.

Day 2

image-102255189.jpg

image-1900255978.jpg

4. Day 4 I can see the second set of real leaves coming in.

I also set up an ip camera so I can watch/look in on the plants anywhere that I am as long as I have my phone.

image-324727263.jpg

5. Day 6 second set of leaves are getting larger. That's about all. Kinda smaller than I figured after six days.

image-505159630.jpg

6. #26 Stin121, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013
    Day 8 they are getting bigger. I, for some reason expected them to be much bigger by now. Oh well it's not a rush.

Anyone know if there is a chart that has day by day pics of a plant from start to finish?

image-1614351845.jpg

7. Ive never seen one,I wouldn't really matter though. Every strain is different and no two growers are going to do everything exactly 100% the same. It looks good to me man just be patient. Autos don't get gigantic either.

8. Day 10. Third set of leaves are starting to show. I hope she gets big soon.

image-2939092373.jpg

9. Day 15. Not sure what is going on. They both look a little wilted. I thought I over watered a few days ago but they are now dry. I repotted with a bunch more perlite in the soil. One of them has its leaves turning a line green. I have added no nutes and there are very minimal in the soil to start with. Hopefully they pull through and flourish.

image-2275909495.jpg

image-1780005900.jpg

10. They look a little overwatered to me. You can start giving them nutes next time you water just start at 1/4 strength or lower. They look alright though im sure they will be fine.

11. Day 19. They are seeming to love the nutes and the new pots.

image-831880903.jpg

image-1930054249.jpg

12. Day 19 from sprout? They look kinda stunted, not to bad though. Other than that they look great.

13. Yup from sprout. I thought they looked small as well. I have plenty of lights and I keep one at max two inches away. I didn't give nutes until week 3. They look healthy so I guess I'll just go with it.

I did get more lights today so each plant will have 3 23w 6500k cfls and 3-5 23w 5000k cfls. And a few 2700ks thrown in.

image-2213888609.jpg

image-3778397055.jpg

14. Took them outside for some natural light. Hope that's ok.

image-1535799931.jpg

15. It wont hurt but don't switch back and forth during flowering that shit needs to be set exact. Its really better to just pick one and stick with it indoor or outdoor.

16. Whatever insects you bring in with your plants will thrive in your grow area because there's nothing to stop them (predators, weather) Indoor plants should stay indoors, outdoor plants should stay outdoors. Plants look great though, happy growing!! :smoke:

17. Ok you all scared me enough. They will stay inside.

18. Look at my updates with CFLs and how i use them. The sides of your swirls put off the most. Best way to do cfls is in a row. Like get the 1$ socket adapters from walmart that let you plug a bulb in a socket and then buy a 5$ surge protector. usually x4 23w cfls fit per strip but that gives you a bar of concentrated light rather than random light.

19. Any suggestions on how to LST? Can I use fishing line? What is the benefit of LST?