Tiny fan leaves and some yellowing

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SupaaBaked, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Good shit man. I just took a loom at your new setup. I think u will see way better results with your new cfls. Like I said though, if u can, scoop up that 600w and I promise you won't be disappointed with the results.

2. As soon as i get the money im going to. If i can get it before these plants or done ill switch it out for the HPS.

3. with any chemical grow you should water with plain water once at least every 1-2 weeks to leech out any toxic nutrient salts that may build up. the nutrients you feed your plants that they dont use get built up (like sulfates which would help add to the acidity of peat based soils). things like this can cause you a big headache in the long run. "lock outs", toxicities, pH fluctuations, etc.

fyi when i say flush, i dont mean run 10 gallons through each plant. i mean water it with just plain water until water runs through the bottom holes.

if you had to run very large amounts of water through each plant to help flush away nutrient salts, than greenhouse & nursery businesses would be non-existent.

4. Im gonna try that, also thanks for the info its always nice to learn something new (watering with just water every week or two).