Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Greened Out last night horribly (be careful with Hash Oil folks)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PrinceOfTheCity, Apr 7, 2013.

1. THC, ethanol, and nicotine (the legal ones to talk about on here) giveeverybody a different "high". It's not for everyone. You hear so many bad stories about "The first time I drank"...if you aren't used to weed, it will obviously give you a strong high starting out. Just like people get acquired and get used to alcohol (gaining a tolerance), people do with weed too. Like you said though, you're experienced. Maybe stress, your mind-frame, your environment, and simply the fact that everyone's brain chemistry isn't the same had a big influence. Is this a one-time situation it happened, or does it happen often? There are always flukes.

2. So the extremity of the effects of taking too much of a drug classify it as whether or not you can overdose on it? Let me tell you what I'm trying to say. If you're prescribed pain medications and the recommended dosage is 400 mg, or 1 pill, but you take 2 because you are in a lot of pain, you overdosed by 400 mg. More than likely you won't die from it, but you still overdosed. People overdose daily on cold medicine, pain medicine, you name it. It doesn't mean they are going to die, or anything bad at all is going to happen to them (marijuana). Overdosing simply means you take more than what is recommended or what is normally taken.

3. THC is stored in fat cells, so maybe your idea of going to the gym and sweating or getting in a hot tub or something isn't a bad idea.

I know the feeling you had or still have. I had quit for years and I ate some candy that was made with butter and I could not see straight. My vision was all messed up. It was freaky. I went to bed, and luckily the next day, I was better.

I've since done edibles many times and that hasn't happened.

Drink a lot too to flush out your system.

4. This post is so awesome in so many ways. This is what I was looking for all along. Haha, your rep well-earned... I repped ya ahead of time to. I guess god knew this post was coming. I've been vaporizing and/or smoking weed everyday for 2+ years now. Last night I vaporized for like an hour which is the typical time it takes me to achieve a great 9/10 or 10/10 high. But the oil was overflowing a bit in the cartridge I had filled, instead of letting it waste I licked up and ate a lot of it. Way too much definitely. This is I would say the 2nd time this has happened over the past 2 years. The previous time it was doing too many dabs.

I think I should be improved a lot by tomorrow. A second full night of sleep is needed. Strong points here to, good post :D

5. Hell yes the extremitys of the effects classifies it . Cannabis= safe . If I can smoke unlimited amounts of cannabis with no effect :) And I can inhale unlimited amounts of oxygen with no effect :) . You might as well say I can overdose on oxygen ?

6. Oxygen toxicity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    oxygen toxicity - definition of oxygen toxicity in the Medical dictionary - by the Free Online Medical Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

You can't smoke unlimited amounts of marijuana and not die. Everything on this planet has an LD50. You may not be able to realistically reach it, but you can theoretically.

7. Me a few fellow blades can smoke the amazon forest if it was made of cannabis and be okay . Anyways your comparing Cannabis Indica . Plante . Eurkoyota . To some pills, syrups made in a lab with syenthetic compounds . Just don't use overdose and cannabis together. Pretty simple :) watch this

8. Man, all these stoners seem to be serious about everything. Obviously you didn't OD because we know that it's near impossible to do with the green. You definitely greened out though :smoking:

9. I'll continue saying you can overdose on cannabis because you can. You've yet to prove me wrong with anything other than hearsay.

10. Dude what are you talking about pills and syrups in made in a lab? Do you even know what you're talking about?

11. I'm not trying to say marijuana is bad. Obviously I love marijuana or else I wouldn't be on this site. I'm just saying that people have this false belief that you cannot overdose on marijuana. You can't look at what he described and tell me marijuana is harmless. Vomiting, vertigo, panting, etc. sounds pretty harmful to me. Temporary harm, but harm nevertheless.

12. Green out is the word that should replace "overdosed" in the title of my thread. :D

13. This!!! Was just gunna reply OP experienced green out. Ive experienced it twice felt like i was on a hardcore drug but eventually passed it how? With a nap.

14. They're one in the same.

15. I'm saying the shit they out into those pills aren't natural compounds . And all pills/syrups were developed in a LABS dumbass. You think that's hit just rolled onto factory lines.

16. The guy who told OP to "shoot himself" is telling him not to post in Seasoned Tokers.

Funny. You're far from Seasoned Tokers material yourself.

17. Come on op; I respect u alot from previous posts but weed reacts differently to everybody

18. This thread is ridiculous, I understand people disagreeing with the use of the term "overdose" but people are pitching some serious fucking fits about it.

He took a dose that was over what he should have taken for a comfortable high and ended up experiencing negative effects because of it. End of story.

19. first thing i do when i see these threads.

Check op join date, oct 2011 hmm.

check op posts, 2,025? mmm.

Op trolling or just found what rlly fucks him up

20. Funny how you hide behind a rep bar . Son let me assure you I've gotten plenty seasons on the farm and in the circle. I have no problems with anyone. OP gave me + Rep . I have every right to post here , you can ovbiously tell how passionate I am for cannabis