Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Greened Out last night horribly (be careful with Hash Oil folks)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PrinceOfTheCity, Apr 7, 2013.

1. So Last night I was loading some new Romulan Hash Oil into my vaporizing cartridge. It overflowed a bit, so I guess the last batch (Space Queen) had some left. So instead of just letting the extra go to waste, being the addict I am I just licked it up/ate it. Got high as hell quickly and then things got dicey.

- Vertigo
    - Confusion
    - Nausea
    - Excessive sweating
    - Panting
    - Vision shaking wildly
    - Heart and Brain would randomly get rushes and feel like a heart attack or brain stroke

Went to bed to try to sleep it off... twice woke up worse and worse through the night contemplated an ER trip but realized fuck it's just weed, THC, I overdosed I'll be fine. Back to bed, wake up finally still feeling fucked up horribly.

As of now still have vertigo, nausea, randomly my head or heart will get a rush. This has happened a couple times before but damn I won't be normal until Monday.

Moral of the story: DO NOT EAT HASH OIL. DO NOT. I REPEAT DO NOT EAT HASH OIL.

This is so bad that IDK if I'll even toke today. I've missed like 5 (vacation with family) in the past 2 years daily toking. Damn me. :(

2. You are fucking stupid

3. Um..what?

You don't overdose on weed.

And you don't get high from eating hash oil.

4. Bro I cook with it all the time. You just need to have some self control and not eat it straight like a weirdo. Overdose?????? Shoot yourself man .

5. I came to say you didnt overdose but thats been covered... You just made yourself sick.

6. #6 Hazy Ghost, Apr 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2013
    You guys know that overdosing on a drug doesn't mean you necessarily die from it, right? It just means you take more than the normal dosage of a drug. Based on the fact that everything he described isn't supposed to happen from a normal high on marijuana, I'd say he did OD. So please stop calling him stupid.

inb4 people try to correct me: "An overdose may result in a TOXIC STATE or death."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_overdose

7. This kid is fucked you can't overdose on anything

8. An overdose is just your bodies reaction to too much of something, if the reaction is too much on your brain or heart you may die.

Marijuana doesnt cause seizures or anything like that, hence od's are harmless. Probably not pleasant though.

9. damn blades. I love you all, but apparently y'all hate me :(

Obviously something went wrong, if it wasn't an overdose what was it? And why is everyone so stuck up today ?

I'm also thinking of going to the steam room at the gym maybe sweating a lot will help? IDK. I'm lost. And really messed up right now still :(

10. The true realization that REP means nothing..

11. No one said he as fucking dieing . You simply implied that . Fuck your Wikipedia bullshit talk . Defending him like a lawyer or something . Anyone no says they overdosed on cannabis IS a fuckin idiot. Take your ass a nap . do us all a favor and refrain from posting in the SEASONED TOKERS .

12. Damn man, you don't really need to be that hostile. Although I'd like to think I'm still a kid at heart - I am 23 :D

I'm sorry for posting in the wrong place then guys. I didn't know I'd get flamed I was thought for sure I overdosed based on the symptoms I had and still do have. I guess you guys call it something else, what happened then in your guys' opinion?

Well, I just repped you so hopefully it means a little something :D

13. Appreciate it, but "overdose" isn't the word you're looking for :smoking:

14. :eek:

what the.... I'm sorry your having a bad day bro :(

15. what happened here then? weird bodily reaction?

16. people trip becuse when you say overdose it makes cannabis seem like a hardcore addictive deadly drug like heroin . Simply using a different word/ rephasing it would have gotten you waaaaaaaay more positive input

17. To me this guy overdosed. He went over his bodies limit to be comfortable. However the overdose will not harm you just make you feel like complete shit. Anyways man next time don't eat that shit. Lesson learned.

18. #18 Hazy Ghost, Apr 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2013
    I need a nap? You're the one being hostile. :rolleyes: You didn't disprove anything I said. Overdosing on a drug is taking more of a drug than normal, which he clearly did. I'm tired of people saying you can't overdose on marijuana. OD =/= death, yet people think because you can't die from marijuana, you can't overdose on it.

If you don't like Wikipedia, feel free to google it and find the same definition from multiple sites or look it up in a medical dictionary.

19. Legit, makes sense :D

no marijuana isn't even a drug to me really lol. I feel like it's less harmful to your body then certain foods, drinks (soda) - I don't even classify it as "drugs" really. That's another discussion though.

I would edit the title of the thread but I can't now unfortunately.

yeah this is what happened I just didn't choose the proper word for it. I should have re-worded my title. Said what happened, then had the seasoned tokers tell me what happened technically. That's why I posted it in the seasoned tokers sub forum because I figured the blades in here would know what happened best :smoking:

20. I said he needs a nap. Your Cannabis *overdose* is cured with a nap . How is heroin or meth overdosed cured ? Definitely not a nap. Once again no one said anything about dieing but you. I can smoke unlimited amount of weed and I won't overdose . I'll fall asleep . Let me see how much heroin I can inject before i go into cardiac arrest...