Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Do you get the munchies more when vaping?

• Please log in to reply

ToxicShade

ToxicShade

I got No Munchies

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Ive learned to control the urges to Eat Snacks and just generally be munching on food when Smoking cannabis.

Ever since i got my Arizer Solo About a month ago, Ive only been Vaping,
Compared to Smoking i Feel like i have a much stronger urge to Eat something when vaporizing.

Anyone else feels the same way?

Hot Rod

Hot Rod

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,984 posts
haven't vaped in a few months but I'm gonna pull out my MFLB to test your theory lol

VapingBeauty

VapingBeauty

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I do get the bitch of the munchies when I smoke
But when I vape I don't, it's like eating unlimited herbs so I don't need to eat any other food.

I reckon vaping has been helping me lose weight, I've lost around 1kg each week since I started

Joyetech

Joyetech

• Registered Upgraded
  • 230 posts

I do get the bitch of the munchies when I smoke
But when I vape I don't, it's like eating unlimited herbs so I don't need to eat any other food.

I reckon vaping has been helping me lose weight, I've lost around 1kg each week since I started

Are you serious?
I thought it was just me haha. (My metabolism is quite strange) but I've noticed weight loss also

jayfoxpox

jayfoxpox

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,825 posts

I get mad fucking munchies. I could eat until I feel like puking, but still want to eat.

MarshallMSB

MarshallMSB

Unregistered User

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

i deffinately get munchies worse when i vape

Newbro

Newbro

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Should list your model of vape and temperature in which you vape at to help compare ;)

I find I get mad munchies (Da Vinci - 375F/385F) 

captainamerica7

captainamerica7

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Smoking out of my bong honestly makes me more turned on, which can be an issue sometimes. But on the flip side, vaping does give me munchies big time. It's weird too, when sober I can't really eat many pizza combos without getting sick of them, but when high I can easily down 2 bags of them and want more. Also, the snack "Munchies" is amazing when you're high, should take a look at those.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users