cdphalanx's Ongrowing Adventures

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cdphalanx, Apr 6, 2013.

1. I'm 6'0" 195... I was on a 164 before

2. Sup buddy, I need to get back in touch with ya. Been a little busy IRL.

3. Weedlife/GC isn't real life? Shit! I must be living the dream, then! :metal:

Get at me, dude

4. Got myself some better bindings on Friday (Burton cartel est) and took the new setup to mount sunapee yesterday for a quick day trip. First time there and it was nice for how close. Can't wait to head back to Vermont a week from tomorrow

1425859981923.jpg

5. #3445 Tree dogg, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2015
    Should be T-shirt weather by then, have fun.  lol.   :smoking:

6. Sad but true, tree :(

And here is some oil I just made for a local growmie. 4.5g of shatter from ~33g of mixed flower

1425908892506.jpg

7. Dam dude, you're a freaking pro....great return on that! And the quality looks fantastic per usual!

8. #3448 case22, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    Whats up CD, hope all is well on your end brother. 

Do you know what days you'll be headed up to Okemo? I'm visiting a few friends in NY for st patty's day but I was thinking about riding Monday and maybe again on Thursday. 

Whats the snow like? I try to stay off the beaten paths as much as possible but ya just can't avoid it sometimes. I know the trails at Stowe this time of year last year it was a bit shaky even with a fresh 8-9" per night, but the glades and wooded sections were still pretty bomber. 

Edit: I know alcohol extraction isn't your area of expertise, but I just made my first stab at it. Ya mind dropping by my thread and taking a look over the process? 

9. #3449 cdphalanx, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    I'm planning on heading up sometime Monday. Staying thru Saturday.

My parents said the conditions were excellent this weekend, so it'll depend how this week goes with the weather but it should be OK. Pretty sure they got a bunch of pow the other day and they've had a record season, so I'm not too concerned.

And way ahead of ya...

10. CD, my wife hates you! [​IMG]

Added the 2nd Mars Hydro 300w to my veg/flower rack, currently Flowering your "old" Hemlock Girls!

View attachment 153708

11. CD, it was awesome to ride with you guys last week! I'm stoked for next season; hopefully I can get a little more on yalls level. Going to be a good year.

Take er easy friend!

12. Had a blast as well dude! New England riding ain't easy with all that ice, haha.

Next year should be excellent

13. Dude I got some amazing oil lately. Wow things have been hazy around here. The friends love it too.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Finally... the "For Sale" sign is in the ground... I only feel like Ive been talking about/preparing for this for over a year. Realtor seems to think we'll have "several" offers to entertain come friday evening. Hopefully we can get this under agreement quickly and then find something for ourselves to move into.

Im finally getting excited starting to think about growing again. So many ideas... will have to see the layout of the new digs before making any final decisions though.

Cant thank rapo enough for his help with everything around the place to get it prepped for sale

15. Great news CD! I was actually thinking about you today, how I haven't noticed you pop your head into the threads for a while. Glad to know it's cause you and Rapo have been busy! Good luck with the sale homie, hope it goes well and you get what you want!

16. Congrats man [​IMG]

And hortila, the same thought went through my head yesterday while I was packing up all my grow shit. You don't realize how much actually goes into your double life until its all in boxes. 

17. Good luck with the home sale CD. Think you should come a little further west, lol... Seriously, hope it all goes smooth. 😎

18. Are you planning on leaving a dab for the next homeowners? Lol.
    Hope all goes your way and soon!
    Can't wait to see you at it again

19. Well, that didn't take long... Offer accepted! They are having the inspection this week. Assuming all goes well we will be signing the next round of paperwork next week.

Im sure there will be one or two dabs left for them!... Considering dropping a bagseed or two in the raised bed outside as a going away present, haha

Now we can finally focus on finding our next place. Going to look at some tomorrow :metal: