cdphalanx's Ongrowing Adventures

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cdphalanx, Apr 6, 2013.

1. This is what I get 1422477808595.jpg 1422477808595.jpg

2. Looks like Rapo got you covered.

Ive never done it... always gone the good old-fashioned route. Actual clean piss from my own bladder.

Good luck tho!

3. Thanks guys!

CD, do you remember how long it took you to be clean?

4. When I was in the army we used to drink shit loads of beer and water the night before because they watch you pee. I never came up hot but who knows.

Since I been out I have never had a UA where they watch you so I usually would do the same, drinks lots of fluid the day before. Pee a few times the morning of the test then have a little balloon of water in my briefs next to the jewels keeping warm . when I go to pee, I fill the cup halfway with the water(stick the balloon back in your pocket), then pee some in the toilet first, then start filling the cup mid stream.

Now that has worked for me at least 2 times for sure I should have been hot. But I am no doctor and don't know if peoples bodies work differently so just take this as me giving you my experience.

I know that there is a certain level of THC that must be present for you to be hot so dilution seems like a valid method.

5. My wife passed after 9 days clean... 

6. At the time I took 1 week off. Had been smoking daily for a while, but not a heavy amount.

Depends on a crazy amount of factors, one of the most important being your metabolism

7. Thanks again guys

The metabolism is completely on my side hahaha luckily. I'll just have to put the breaks on smoking for a bit.

Nug,

I know the lab I've been to most will just keep making you retest if it comes back diluted. They go off acids and protein numbers now I guess.

8. I've passed Quest testing with Quick Fix synthetic urine. It comes in a lil bottle with a temp gauge on the side.. I pop that bottle in the microwave to get it to temp, then put on a pair of whitey tightey's cause they have that lil pocket in the front. Stick that bottle in that pocket and you are good to go. It stays up on your nuts and keeps it perfect temperature.

I highly suggest this route.. Not only Quest, but I've passed 5 and 7 panel, plus laboratory testing.. Shit works dude!

9. It has been a while for me since I had one and obviously the game has changed a bit. If I needed a UA today I would probably go this route

10. CD nailed it in regards to your metabolism. I know that thc binds to our fat cells or some shit so the fatter you are the longer it'll take. Skinny dudes like me no more then 2 weeks, bigger dudes at least a month

11. I'm skinny just not Nerd skinny ;) haha

@IronHead

Thanks dude! Gonna order some shit now.

12. #3373 Ironhead, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    Hey CD what's goin on man?

I was wondering what kind of extractor you have? I really would like to get into the oil.. But only if I do closed loop.

Also, do you dehydrate the material before you process it? I'm trying to figure out where the clarity comes from.

13. You guys seen this yet.  lol.

[​IMG]

14. Used it for a few runs until I mixed my own soil and it was good for the first run. I know the guy who started that company, pretty interesting person. Doesn't compare to the home made soil IMHO and tough to correctly amend to recycle successfully. Just my .02. Based on "supersoil" and recommends "layering" soil for different zones in the container, which puzzles my for a reason why......??

15. #3376 cdphalanx, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    I know a couple that have used it and have similar opinions as LF.

@Ironhead - right now I am using basically the same thing as this:
    http://www.bestvaluevacs.com/extractorlpkit.html

Plus the one lb upgrade. Not "exactly" the same, but might as well be for our discussion.

Everything comes down to genetics/grower.

If the material is fresh, freeze it. If it's already dried, then the dryer the better.

I can give this a much better answer when I get on the computer

16. Incoming PM.

17. Yeah I just saw the name and started laughing in the store.

18. Its appropriate! These MA people are whacky. :bolt:

19. Have you seen the price tag though? Ouch.

Coast of Maine still gets my go-to.