cdphalanx's Ongrowing Adventures

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cdphalanx, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Well at least their bodies will contribute to the growth and prospering of other future plants, LOL! Thanks for fillin me in dude :D

2. Holy smokes... 165g??? That was oil weight??? You're a trip dude! I'm real happy to see you working!

3. CD don't mess around, he's gone pro now!

4. #3184 cdphalanx, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    Had to read back a bit to see what you were referring to... 165g of material went INTO the extraction... i think we got like 8 or 9 back on that one.

Hope all is well with the kiddo! good to see you stop in.... i still have a fuckload of soil and some SIP totes ready to rock if you need them, looks like your garden has been rocking tho!

Im very ... very busy

5. Happy Turkey Day CD....take care!

6. Cd! Happy Thanksgiving to all up in here!

7. Happy Bird Day dude!
    Thanks for sharing info here.  :smoking:

8. Happy Turkey day all!

9. Looks like the wife is gonna be out tomorrow afternoon/night ... Anyone gonna be around and wanna have a smoke out? :bongin:

10. I'll let u know

11. YESSSSSS!!!!! I'd been waiting for my favorite shop to get these in... and today they did. So now I own one. :metal: :bongin:

thing is a beast! :yay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZabawl2OB4

IMG_20141128_123939.jpg

12. Who makes that beast!?

CW

13. Ey CD nasty rig man! I just showed my staff that video lol.

Hey are you getting rid of the pieces to your sip set up?

Sent from my LGMS659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. looks like JM Flow Sci Glass

What Tree Dogg said :)

Nice!

I am... come and get-em! 

Yeah, that!

I really love their glass. This is my 4th of theirs that I've purchased in the last year and a half.

16. Wow that piece is gorgeous CD.....I can see why they call it the tornado once I looked at that sweet vid! I've got to find a shop locally that sells JM glass.....had a look online and they have some really nice looking pieces. I can see why you've got 4 of them! But dam that tornado sure set you back a good amount, looks like its worth every penny thou!

17. i got a good deal on it from my homies at the shop  :smoke:

18. I'd hope so considering you've grabbed a good few from them.....but if they offered me that price at a discount I know it would be hard to resist! Wish I had time to look around at some shops while I was in Boston or even NYC. You guys have such an amazing selection of product down there! Maybe next time I guess.

19. Wow CD that recycler is nuts!
    So fresh and so clean.

20. Holy shit dude, nice rigs!  :devious: