Smoking and girls that don't appreciate it

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dubular, Apr 6, 2013.

1. How important is smoking to you guys? For instance, I come from a small town, and smoking weed is about blasphemy to most people. My best friend and I have known each other since we were in kindergarten and we smoke all the time, but we try hard as hell not to let anyone know. His girlfriend knows that he has smoked before, but she doesnt know that we smoke almost every day. None of the girls I've been interested in in the last few years smoke or approve of it, and I've never told them about it.

I'm just wondering, is it a big deal for you guys to date a girl that's cool with it? I've always just tried to keep it a secret so I don't turn girls off. Is it really that big a deal?

2. Turn girls off? I'd be more turned off by a guy that didn't smoke just because I smoke daily and its something I would want to share with him.
    If a girl is turned off by your smoking then take it as her loss lol
    I don't think its a big deal

3. My gf smokes with me pretty much daily :smoke:

4. She doesn't have to smoke, but if she is genuinely fine and has no problems with me smoking (maybe she is a social smoker or infrequent) that makes it much better. Open minds are the best kinds.

5. i thought this was gonna be about smoking girls out

6. I used to live in a small town as well and I know how everyone can be so judgmental and narrow minded. Its so much easier to do what you want in a big city because no one gives a shit about what you are doing. Saying that I still think you should just be yourself and not let the society you live in force you to change. Just keep toking and a stoner girl will eventually appear in you town !