Religion has to get the f#ck out of here!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by davros of skaro, Apr 5, 2013.

1. LOL!

Thanks for sharing.She is a perfect example of mind pollution.

One time to a xtian coworker I raised my hand with the other on my heart,and fully denounced Jesus Christ as my lord,and Saviour.The guy reacted like he got sucker punched in the gut.Ha Ha...

Good for you for getting that dogma poo out of your brain. :hello:

Morality is all about having a healthy mind,and being raised in a healthy society.With that being said I know my healthy mind side helps me from doing wrong...LOL!

I was lucky not to be indoctrinated,but since I was a child I believed that Jesus was a real sort of Rabbi dude.My young mind just knew that the theology/spirituality behind the crucifixion
    was a fallacy for some reason made sense to people thru the centuries.In my research out of curiousity uncovered the truth that is hard to come by with apologetics like a drug pusher at every turn.I was like HOLY SHIT!!!!Then as I looked closer the danger became evident,because normaly I am live let live kinda guy.

I am just putting it out there to counter the apologetic dogma that permeates like stench.Believe me even though I did not believe I wondered about my actions on many levels,but the thing is putting the danger I see aside "I would want to know".

Thks for your contribution........:)

2. LMFAO!!!

I just recently seen that funny as shit movie.Your atheist animator even made me shed a tear near the end on this full grown man.

The Flash Gordon thing was an awesome no pun intended flashback for me...:laughing:

3. #43 Iraqiunit, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    Once again, because when a loved one dies or something very turbulent happens in life, and you want something to look to, help make sense of the world, to comfort me, who the fuck are you to tell me that's wrong?

Sure there are people who take it to another level and are all out loons, but with or without religion, those people would still be fucking crazy about something.

For those evangelists, that's their way of life, yeah they might condemn others if they don't agree with their opinions, but fuck go into roughneck bar, talk some shit about rednecks or w/e and ya might as well be flipping off the priest in church, youll get the same reaction and surprise.

4. #44 El Duderino, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    true. its like 9 hours of stuff. this guy only registered in the 'City to post in this section, Pandoras Box. he lurked unregistered for a while and came upon the 'Box, thought it would be cool to preach about science and unreligion. the only way i agree with the thread title is in the way religion has a role in every major war for the past 1800 years, maybe more im not a history major. but without much religion in my life i have been able to focus more on my work and finances.

5. alcohol has also had a part in every war for the past 1800 years

6. I am pointing out religion is a lie in this thread.

I am not atheist,nor am I religious.The God in the Bible old testament,or new is a lie,and no way represents an omni potent creator (not by a long shot).

Religion is designed to control peoples minds plain,and simple.

One seeking information on the afterlife is making a big mistake looking into religion for religion is not about saving souls,but clamping minds.

Never mind the people that make religion look bad,for religion itself is bad itself with no help at all to someone that has a healthy undiluted mind.

I know this makes no sense to you,but religion is only what the original creators,and continued perpetuators of religion worship hidden in mind numbing dogma.

One does not need religion to seek the reality of an after life.It is a complex issue,but all one has to do is ask questions to the people around you in your daily life.Build a trust,show your open mindedness,and ask about there experiences on such matters minus religion.

I used to think atleast religion gives people comfort,but the thing is it's not needed.

Besides talking to people if uncomfortable about it seek out the information,just stay clear of religion.Religion is not designed to help people,and is a book of lies.

Unfortunatly there is a shitload of bunk out there so it is better to talk to trusted people.

Try Youtube for "NDE research".Keep in mind that the NDE or near death experience has alot of culturel influence,and that is do to the very nature of the afterlife.The afterlife is pure thought that,and ones own expectations will efect there experience.

For example if one believes thru there own culture that a clown on a unicycle juggling kittens greets you upon death.Then guess what the very same clown greats you when you die.Now a scientist would say this is the brain dealing with termination,but fuck no for they can suck it.The one dying is only disengaging from what they have been tethered too,and is only going back to a realm that there own thought or Consciousness is there steering wheel to put it in simple terms.

I am not really here to debate the after life but if anyone is interested further on the subject,or any other thing of paranormal feel free to ask.My insight may surprise you,and if I do not know I will say so.

Religion is a foul heap of garbage thrown on mankind where some get away from it,and some don't.Belief in God or not has nothing to do with your hyperdimensional infinate self.What we do here matters,and getting mindclamped does not do any good for our purpose here.

Think what you want about me.Religion is a lie,and it does not take a rocket scientist to see that,but if one wants to throw away the gift of a brain then they will never ever see it.

7. and here's the real kicker, so have humans.

8. you've gotta be kidding me, red cross is a religious organization, they make a huge difference,while not trying to control peoples minds. Your outlook on humanity if sad if you think everything is some conspiracy and no one does good in this world

9. Here is 21 seconds for you.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMHz0-2POlM]George Carlin - Can We Really Have a Civil War? - YouTube[/ame]

10. Woah woah woah. The Red Cross is religious? Can't believe I haven't figured that one out. "Cross" is in the fucking name. /facepalm

11. So do you think if there was no religion people would not want to help other people?

12. whatever makes ya feel better man, sounds like ya got some other latent issues

Obviously people wouldn't, but their faith happens to be something that binds them and brings them together as a group, like the missionaries that go to Africa n shit, sure they might be preaching jesus or whatever, but at least they get some fucking basic medical care and the sort

13. Where is garbage religion for these desperate people that need hope?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESFFFW0B64I]Private SECURITY guards SHOOT Somali PIRATES - YouTube[/ame]

14. Excuse me sir, but, what? I was meerly reveling in this new found knowledge. I'm so sorry that me finding this information to be interesting has offended you.

15. I thought you were having a blonde moment.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QFjnlMkJDo]Laura Vanderboobin - YouTube[/ame]

16. I think whatever you believe is what happens when you die.
    Atheist- nothing happens

Christians ect.- go to heaven or hell depending on how the subconsciously judge themselves

Well... What would happen to Agnostic people like me lol?

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7lum1wjB_o]The Boondocks - Riley on god - YouTube[/ame]

18. Do you know how to use a source other than Wikipedia?

Religion is real

They all teach the same message

Ascension to a higher state of being

19. If you are being funny then only a little smirk from me.:cool:

If you are asking me then here is what I belive put in simple terms.

Negative of heart/mind you put yourself or repell to a dark place.This place has less hyperdimensional energy,and other noncorporeal energy forms will try,and trick you into staying to feed off of you.

Positive of heart/mind you attract yourself to a place with abundant hyperdimensional energy were it will make the Biblical mansion of many rooms look like a cardboard box.

There is no time or space in 11 dimensional hyperspace so imagine it like this.

Physical reality is being in a river.It would require the power of a black hole to move in either direction so you are stuck in the rivers flow.

When you die you are put on the embankment.

From the embankment you can go upriver or down stream unrestricted.

You can opt to stay on the embankment,or go back to a new bio vessel.

When in the physical then that what matters,and clamping your head in religion daily preparing yourself for something that you just come home to anyway is just a waste of time.The perveyours of religion know this for they hide this knowledge,and have been keeping us from what they know for well over 12,000 years.

Sounds crazy,I know but that is what I know.

I cannot prove it but it is slightly more than connecting the dots.

Religion is by design,and it is not from God.

20. Do you know another source besides shit religion.