Religion has to get the f#ck out of here!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by davros of skaro, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Amen to that :p

2. I always crack up knowing the biggest haters of communism on earth are christians, despite Jesus christ being an uber level-99 communist.

:laughing:

OP, couldnt you have made a post without embedding a million youtube videos? That shit was annoying as hell.

3. It is no act.

Jesus is real as Santa Clauss

My sister got twerked long before hip hop....I only surmise it was Fleetwood Mack,but it is what it is.

4. OP, this is why I can not stand people like you. I don't know if you are more arrogant or ignorant.

Only you can finish th

5. My method stands.I do not see the relation with communism with a fictional character except the piles of dead bodies in it's wake.

6. Nah, i'de say Jesus was more of a capitalist and free-market type. He taught people to give willingly, not by having the government take it from us by force. Capitalism can be a good thing depending on how people use it.

7. You cut off?

Anyway I plead the middle ground.

8. Is the Buddha fake too? He came 500 years before Christ. Are people delusional for believing he existed?

9. Yes...Julius Caesar whom Jesus is modeled after gave to the poor,and in his will left money to the people of Rome.

10. Fuck you guys, I do exist!

ps: I'm jesus

11. Annnnnnnnnd you're ignored. I can only hope that some day you can snap out of your unwarranted sense of self importance and narcissism, and realize you're wasting time and energy on a fucking message board.

If you wanna annoy the shit out of people, have the balls to do it out in public like all the other fundamentalists.

If you cant see the communistic ideals jesus christ stood for in the bible, then you're just not intelligent at all. He's practically wearing a fucking che shirt :laughing:

12. I did not research or care to research Buddha.but it is said when he popped out of his mothers fist hole he got up,and said "I am the truth,I am the way" or something to that effect.

Muslim's believe newborn Jesus spoke the same simular thing from is breast milked stained lips so the delusional goes all around.

13. not sure if srs, on that note im out of this thread

14. I guess I kinda see what you are saying basicly about Jebus,and the Iron Curtain,but he is a fictional character anyway.

I love the information age,and I know things even though they are lost on the threads vocalists.

15. Bitch Bitch............:D

16. Awesome!!! Bye :wave:

17. Organized religion at least is an outdated concept that needs to be gotten rid of.

All we need to be good people is to understand that it sucks to be hurt, so we shouldn't hurt other people because we don't like to be hurt.

How good of a person can you possibly be if you only behave yourself because you are afraid of going to some fictional lake of fire for eternity when you die.

18. #38 davros of skaro, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013

I obviously agree.

Here is a Youtube comment someone made that struck me to save it.

I think the most important thing a person can have is empathy. If treating others well is not enough for "God," then it's not something I would even want to believe in. Treating people well out of fear of eternal punishment or the promise of everlasting reward is not morality.....random y/t user

I find it funny that people complain about a long post.People of faith aside I see my post for the rational mind is pretty short for blowing 2 major religions that billions follow right out of the water.People can say I am arrogent all they wish,but it makes as much sense to me as someone that thinks that a human sacrifice magicly lifts sins.

Jesus myth is dangerous,and foresakes critical thought.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOwKIa9H-yk[/ame]

19. I used to work with this super religious girl (she was 16 I think) that found out that I wasn't a Christian at work once, and it completely threw her out of her comfort zone. She was so uncomfortable it was comical to me but it must have been a horrible experience for her.

She just kept asking that if I don't believe in hell, then what keeps me from hurting other people. She could not get the concept that I don't like to be hurt, so I don't hurt other people.

She didn't get it. She really didn't understand what keeps you a good person if you're not afraid of eternal damnation.

To me it was funny to watch her reality be shattered right in front of her. I guess she never imagined that she could meet a person that wasn't a Christian in Blue Springs, MO.

But she met me and her mind was blown. She treated me like she was scared of me for the rest of the time we worked together. When in reality I was way less likely to do something to hurt her than she was to do something to hurt me.

I know what she was feeling though. When I graduated high school I was hardcore Christian, and when I went to college I remember how uncomfortable I was when I met my first jewish person, and my first gay person. I was REALLY uncomfortable at the time.

I lost my religion not long after and none of that shit can ever phase me again.

I am better off without the dogma.

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8INiFxY1fGI]Ted "Movie" Look what jesus did! - YouTube[/ame]