pot cops

Discussion in 'Security' started by Roachkid22, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Has anyone else seen this show? Its sad all that weed going to waste :-(

2. Watched it last night. It is a shame. It's needs to be legalized to help fix our economy. The taxes they could make off it are insane.

3. That would be the smart thing to so but doesn't seem logical to the stupid people that run our country

4. On the plus side have you seen Weed Country and all the massive plants these growers have..?! :smoking:

5. Hell yeah, and the massive grow that that guy in northern cali has just chillin in his backyard :hello:

6. Reported: "This grow is completely in your front yard!"
    Grower: "Well... Yeah."

Too badass to care.

7. I'm jealous lol

8. What channel?

9. Discovery, they have a couple shows all about cannabis on

10. Yeah Discovery Channel and if you have Current Tv they have a lot on the War on Cannabis and other drugs too, but mainly Cannabis

11. LOL, I laughed my ass off when that grower B. E. Smith said that. He didn't hesitate or anything and was like "Well yeah".

I watched both Weed Country and Pot Cops. I think they mentioned something that its legal to grow up to 1000 plants in California as long as you are not selling it. Of course anything at 100 plants and over probably puts a target on your back as far as the DEA is concerned, but I think California allows them to do up to 1000 plants as long as they are not selling. Of course all of them probably are selling it.

12. Yeah B.E. Smith is a boss. He read the California rule book on Cannabis front to back and he told that one dealer about in California it states if you grow Sativa you're breaking the law but if you grow Indica you are not because Indica wasn't listed in the rule book or something? I don't know I don't live in California but it seemed like a good loop-hole, considering the man and his lawyer said he read the rule book cover to cover....

13. Yea the definition of marijuana states it is sativa not indica that smart mother fucker !

14. I'm watching pot cops right now. They just said, "without intent to sell, you can't prosecute them". I wished it was that way everywhere. Where I'm at they can give you intent to distribute. Thats such BS. You can intend to rob a bank but they can't charge you. Intend to distribute drugs and they can charge you.

15. Yea that's pretty dumb. I love these shows now haha these people grow some serious bud.

16. weed country is awesome, just watched it the first time this weekend. they got some massive grows on that show

17. Pot cops was meh. Weed country would be a great show, if not for that 1 dispensary guy. He goes from pouting, cryingwand just in general being a whiney bitch to "yeah I'm a bad ass" at a moments notice.

If pot was legalized completely for tax purposes, a lot of the people on those shows would still be in the same boat. They've grown illegal for this long, why pay grower fees and taxes on every oz now?

18. B.E. Smith knows what he is talking about!

19. #19 CL4P-TP, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2013
    Don't grow on US Forest service land to pacify your Mexican drug lords. You think those thousand plant grows are going to benefit cancer patients, or NYC street level dealers?

seems pretty simple to me and my legal 24 plant backyard....

Ohh yeah best parts of weed country is when the dumbass from Vallejo had to sit on the picnic bench listening to em bad mouth middle men. Them he goes home empty handed at the end.....fucking classic.

20. Watching Pot Cops S1/Ep03 "End of Harvest"
    WOW
    These cops are total dicks.  Raiding peoples home with AR-15 making comments like "Some people just cant listen to reason"..
    Another reason why I cant stand cops..