Long hair on guys?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by irongranny, Apr 5, 2013.

1. i found it really annoying so i had to get it cut, it was really annoying when it wasnt washed.

2. [​IMG]

I've always had long hair. I'm about to get it trimmed up a bit soon though.

3. sex on fire
    if they can pull it off

4. #44 TokinRosie, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2013
    My boyfriend has longer hair than me, a little below the shoulders. It's so perfect on him and I've always liked girls more than guys and for my guys to look like girls and for my girls to look like guys hahah, we plan to let it grow past our chests and to dread them together.

He used to have dreads but cut them off long ago: (inserts sexy pic of bf and dreads) [​IMG]

I just wish he took better/more pictures of himself :p that's the only dread pic of have of my nigguh <3

So, to answer the question, long hair on guys is hot. :smoking:

5. Dayum, why all you guys bustin on this nigguh's shit? lol Dude, you're hair doesn't look bad. don't cut it bro, you'll miss it (unless you wanna, duh then totally.) but yeah man, just style it or something.

6. i used to have hair down to my shoulders. buuuut you can't really get a job with hair like that anymore. everyone is cleancut nowadays. kinda lame actually. ontop of that having long hair in az weather is fuckin shit.

i keep my hair right inbetween now. not too long, not too short. :D

7. I have kinda long hair, stops right inbetween my shoulder blades. Usually wear it in a pony if I'm not home.

8. It's hot ;) and I'm a hot girl haha

9. I got a 'fro and I love it this hair

10. i use to have long hair. like down to my shoulders. i liked it during cold weather, but durin the summer it wud be annoying. now i just rock short hair. i dnt think ill grow it out again lol

11. guys with long hair are rides, :love: long hair on guys

funny, I'm a girl with short hair.. well not short short, same length as my avatar 

12. No thank you. Generally, the only hair getting in the way of making out should be mine. 

13. I used to have long hair, until that awful emo/scene fad. Miss it sometimes. I cut my hair probably two or three times a year and I always get the standard concentration camp fade up.

14. I haven't cut my hair in around 7 years and got dreads nearly 5 years ago. They reach my tailbone haha I wonder how long my hair would be if I hadn't dreaded it

15. Used to have kinda long hair and be into it. Now I realize every guy looks better with short/medium hair. 

16. I have hair well past my shoulders. It's no issue unless i leave it down in a convertible or something.

17. had hair at shouler length since 13 cut 3 times and since been balding lol.so I did this yesterday.

2013 August 17 - 01.00.42.112.jpg

18. If a guy is skinny and has long hair, at first glance I might think "that's a girl" and might look at them, then I realise its a guy and I become enraged. How dare you confuse me with your girl hair!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. [​IMG]

And then some of me being Metal as fuck
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]