Long hair on guys?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by irongranny, Apr 5, 2013.

1. live and let live

but you wont catch me with long hair

2. My hair reaches my nipples, maybe a little longer... They just thick and dense as hell, gonna make some nice dreads haha!

3. I like flippy not long

4. Cut that shit bruh

5. I used to have pretty long wavy hair. Like almost at Jim Morrison level. Chopped it off, growing it back.

6. All my friends that have long hair will borderline get ready to fight some stranger that tells them to cut their hair hahaha, it's an ignorant thing to say.

7. Long hair used to be a turn off to me, now I absolutely love it. If you can pull it off there's nothing sexier. Not too long tho, a little past shoulder length, anymore is pushing it. Just keep that shit clean!

8. mine reaches the middle of my back, one length. I've had it like this all of my life, except when I donated it twice.

9. I've been growing mine out for a while, wish I hadn't cut it in high school. It's shoulder length when wet but not quite when it curls up damn it haha. Once it's long enough to weigh itself down, I'll get it trimmed a bit even it out more and then it's long hair until I die.

10. Y wood any1 lisen 2 u dum wite girl

11. Cut it cuzz I picked that put of the rest of the thread hahaha

12. It can be sexy when done right but I go for the old fashion short incredibly sexy corporate cut. Just long enough for me to grab and pull.

13. I have a friend that has long hair and I ain't gay but if I was a chick, I'd be his booty call. Haha just kidding, but still, he pulls it off pretty good and can get any bitch he wants... We call him Thor and sometimes Brad Pitt
    And it's a light brown color

14. I had a boyfriend once, he had long hair down between his shoulder blades. I used to straighten it, put it in little mini plaits, and then eventually i dreadlocked it for him. It looked really good! So, yeah i like it!

15. I hate my hair... but I finally cut it short. It's buzzed pretty short now, and I like it a lot more.

16. Thats where my hair is at now

Attached Files:

17. That's awesome. I love it.

18. Thanks. In every relationship I've been in I've always had the longer hair lol

19. Same here.... almost 40... and only cut it off twice i think... maybe 3times...but always grew it right back out... the last time i only cut it for brain surgery.....

20. I love my long hair but sometimes it is hard for me to wash it.