Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking games

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iamkush, Apr 5, 2013.

1. So my friend and i are about to play a game of chess where everytime you take one of the opponents pieces you take a hit. this got me thinking...what other smoking games do you guys play?

2. We have Mexican sweat down in Texas! You take your hit and hold it in until the bowl rotates back to you.

3. over here we call that game baseball

4. Dabs and mailbox baseball. It's not illegal if your higher than the law at the time

5. bud-pong. it's like beer-pong, but instead, you have cups with little buds in them instead of beer ;)

6. #6 Reup, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    If you lord Lord of the rings this requires a lot of bud.
    More of a drinking game but watch lord of the rings and take a hit whenever :

There's a close-up of the ring
    Panoramic screenshot
    Merry and/or Pippin do/say something stupid
    There's a gay look/line/implication between Frodo and Sam
    Legolas says something doesn't understand emotion/says something obvious
    Gandalf says something wise/mysterious
    Someone speaks about the Strength of Men or Aragorn's bloodline/future.
    Whenever Frodo wanders away form the group
    Whenever Smeagol/Gollum says "precious"
    Entire fellowship on the screen.

7. That doesn't seem as fun, especially if you knock your buds on the table

8. But when me and my friends were super bored we played easy ass kid games and the loser had to drink a shot, winner get a bowl. Repeat

9. ooooooohhhhhhh that actually sounds amazing!!!!

i no what im doing tomorrow... :bongin:

10. Bluntsketball

Smoke a blunt or five then go play basketball

11. I never really have associated smoking weed with any games. On the same note, I've never really enjoyed many drinking games. I prefer to drink/smoke at my own pace.

However, if I've got a good buzz going, I'm known to kill a few games of beer pong (5 pin bowling for 6 years, I've got the underhand toss down, never been beat)

The only thing close to a smoking "game" I can think of, is when I'm chilling with my neighbour, we play old N64, and PS2 games.

If we're playing grand theft auto, we just play and fuck around until the character dies, pass the controller and take a hit.

12. That game where you go in the fridge, eat everything and everyone gets really mad and u dont say anything.

13. Where I'm from we call that game the "Don't Be That Guy Game"

14. im not trying to ruin my bud...

15. i don't play any games with alcohol or weed, i find them dumb and useless.

16. It is!

17. Cool story bro

18. That shits tight

19. Yeah definitely baseball, and I'm Texan! Lol

H-town represent. :p