Nirvana Shop Feminized Northern Lights w/250 Watt MH/HPS Growlight

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by rarnold17, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Hey everyone! I have a grow journal for this on rollitup.org forums as well, but figured I would start a journal here as well for more opinions and advice. Currently I am in the middle of growing two Northern Lights feminized seeds from Nirvana Shop and will be 1 week into flowering tomorrow. I have fimmed one of the plants and left the other alone as you can see in the pictures I have included. These pictures were taken almost a week ago, but will be taking new pictures tomorrow to post. New pictures won't be under the HPS light either so will get better quality pictures hopefully. The fimmed plant is bushy but only stands 12 inches tall. The uncut plant stands about 16 inches or a little more and is growing quite nicely. Both have already shown their female parts and actually showed them 3 days after the start of flowering which I was really surprised with. I didn't fertilize them at all during vegetation because they are growing in Miracle Gro soil, but I have started feeding them Miracle Gro Bloom Booster fertilizer which I have only done once so far and will be doing once per week throughout flowering until last 2 weeks when I will just water normally. This is only my 2nd grow so I still have alot to learn, so any advice or opinions are very appreciated!!

Attached Files:

2. I have just purchased the superstar from supercloset. I am a beginning grower. I upgraded the light to a 250watt hps and upgraded the Co2. I am just wondering if grown right how much yield I can receive with the space provided. I am using bomb feminized seeds. How much will my cabinet grow!!!!

3. #3 SmokeyBones1987, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    Hey man subbed for the journey fellow smoker. Looks good so far keep up the good work.

Tscott04 it all depends on experience and knowledge of the plant you night only get 10-20grams a plant on your first grow. Just take the time with the first to get to know the plant and try and use bag seed first.