Pax vaporizer question

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by OneS, Apr 4, 2013.

1. I don't own one or know much about it, but I've heard the smell is pretty prominent. Good for stealth toking in public but if you're inside it will stink. Specially if you don't clean the oven every few days.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. No it's not. Specially when your heating a lot of herb. The vapor also smells like weed so keep that in mind.

It's still very discreet no matter what. I can smoke with a cop walking bye. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #23 VaporizerWizard, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    \nI also have one and I agree that the smell is not something you can really eliminate. It helps being outdoors but if you're inside, it's a pretty distinct smell. I clean mine about every 10-12 sessions. If you guys are interested I made a pretty thorough cleaning video on youtube about how to take the pax apart and how to apply the mouthpiece lubricant. 

[flash]http://youtu.be/DsZMlcG5SSc[/flash] 

Hope this helps out with the maintenance/cleaning. I've had mine for 2+ years now and it still works perfect. The Pax just requires a little bit more cleaning than other portable vapes. Still one of the most portable vaporizers on the market though.