Anyone heard of eagle eye glass ??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jordan 21 21, Apr 4, 2013.

1. They have it around local head shops nice loookin glass and it says made here in usa and been around since 1976 i never heard of them before tho

2. Nice glass ill post pic later

3. Pics? I have a tube with an eagle on it I can't identify the manufacturer

4. That's what mine looks like

Attached Files:

5. Prolly same brand i gt a card with my piece sayin their company been around since 67

6. I just purchased an Eagle Eye piece.  Went to my local head shop and saw it was only 140 bucks.  It is amazing! I previously had a RooR and I must say that this hits much much smoother and hits just as hard.  I am very happy thus far.  High quality thick glass, tight joints, and the 18mm slides are pretty standard and easy to swap out or replace.  Pretty cool they've been around since 76 too!

Here is a picture of mine.

View attachment 121183

7. Hell yea son!! I bought the same exact one today!! Except mine is blue and has a different bowl piece. For $100!!

Awesome man! I hope you enjoy, it rips pretty hard.  I also looked at my card I got with the piece and they started in 1968!

9. So did they start in 76, 67, or 68? Which one?

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #12 UGODZILLA, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    The little card that was in the bong says, " We've been selling smoking accessories since 1968!!" 

So I am assuming they started a few years before?? Maybe?

@[member="wpitt420"]. Fuck yeah it rips hard. With ice cold water and a few ice cubes...with some Deadhead Cheese....it's over with!!

11. @[member="UGODZILLA"] are you from the midwest? I wonder if they are a national company. I'm in Ohio.  Not really sure when they started, but I have attached a picture that says they started selling since 1968. I'm sure they were making before that.  Still cool they've been around so long whether it is 67,68, or 76!  

Deadhead Cheese?  I have yet to try any of the cheese strains. Hopefully I'll run into some sometime.

View attachment 122246

12. #14 UGODZILLA, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013

13. You're a lucky MFer! :) I plan on taking a few trips to CO starting in Jan.  Definitely pick up some DH while I'm visiting. I have been getting decent stuff recently but can't wait to pay CO prices.

Ohio believe it or not is really pushing for Medical issued. A lot of congressmen are behind it. Plus our neighbor to the north already has MMJ. I hope it passes!

14. eagleeyeglass.com coming soon keep your eyes peeled!

15. #17 nrgcreator, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    I've got a story about Eagle Eye Glass. <o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    I was looking for a small perc, under 12''. My local shophad a beautiful one for just under $400... There isn't enough tequila enemas inthe world that would allow me to justify spending that much on something highlybreakable, especially when I was going to be handling it at times when I'm not themost cautious.. Didn't make much sense. So for weeks I shopped and shoppedonline only to find cheesy stuff from china or really expensive glass. One day Istumbled on Eagle Eye's Website and found this little beauty. Itwas love at first site. When I saw the price it confirmed everything. I dashedfor my credit card and placed the order immediately. The little guy arrived tomy office about a week or so later. I couldn't wait to get home to get a peek,so I opened it discreetly at my desk; it was surprisingly solid, especially forthe price. It is plain jane, nothing beautiful, just nice and pretty. I ranacross the street to the head shop and picked up a nicer bowl to put a littlecolor on it and sped home to take err for a spin. This is where the trouble allbegan. <o:p></o:p>

Before I go on, let me first start by saying I'm no newbie. I'vebeen using a water pipe daily for 20 years. Now, that said, I've neverowned a perc. Used plenty of different varieties, but never owned one. So, Icould not for the life of me, figure out how in the hell to get water in thisthing. Obviously I was able to get water in it, but I was not able to get waterin the chamber it needed to be in, and stay! It would fill with water and stay temporarily,but when you pull on the tube, the suction makes the water instantly fall to thebottom, where it does not belong (or perc). We tried a myriad of different ways to fill and all resulted in thesame water drop. 45 min into this crazy circus it just randomly started towork. That is, the water did not drop and we could actually begin to use it. Igot my first hit, and it was an amazing hit! I was jumping up and down high-fiving like all of a sudden I'm a sportsfan and State is winning!!! Then it hit me, WTF is wrong with this thing?? Now I'mno plumber, but I'm thinking it has something to do with gravity and shit. I was certain I'm missing something. Like I said, I've never owned a perc and maybe I'mjust stupid and don't know how to fill a god damn cheap bong? <o:p></o:p>

I continued to use it without any issues other than beingmuch higher than I'm used to. I was in love again! Until the next week when Ideiced she needed her first cleaning. Can you guess what happened? Ill spareyou the action of me copying and pasting the exact above information rightshere ---><o:p></o:p>

This caused great concern for me so I decided to contact theEagle Eye Glass people and ask them to tell me the secret to keeping the waterin the chamber. Their website specifically asks to email so that's what I did.I sent a friendly message thanking them for the purdy perc and told them I think theyhave it under-priced. I then went into great detail on what I'm experiencing andasked if I'm just doing something wrong or if it's perhaps defective? I receivedno reply. I decided to email them the same question every time I cleaned theperc and experienced the issue, which is about ever 2-4 weeks. 5 emails deep I sent a new email, with theprevious one attached asking "why no love?". I specifically told them if they donot reply, I'm going to assume its b/c it's not just user error and it'sdefective and don't want to replace it. I have no other choice but to thinkthat. It's obvious, right? I also mentioned that if I got adefective piece from a US company, who refuses to respond to my issue, then Ineed to notify others about the integrity of said company and will exercisethat right. Of course I received a reply email that same day from a guy named Ryan. I was in uttershock and really just thought I was emailing some china man's monkey. The guywas very nice, and apologetic. He said he would call me later in theday and gave me an exact time; in which I had to cancel hanky panky hour b/c there wasno way after all this time, I was going to miss the call and opportunity to fill my water pipe like normal people. Well, he never called...I sat there like a brokenhearted cheerleader, just staring at my phone. 10 min passed then 20,then 30. I'm so desperate to figure out why it takes me a fucking hour to getwater in an 11' bong, im hanging on to hope. I recall at minuet 67 making up excuses for dude (maybe he got into a car wreck or something??). At somepoint, it was clear - I was stood up.

I emailed to say "hey, what gives?"and dude replied about some Jerry Springer shit he had to address, apologizedagain and said he would call the next bat day and the same bat time. I'll saveyou again from copying and pasting the exact same bat shit here ---> <o:p></o:p>
    no call - no email - no nothing. <o:p></o:p>

That was about 2 months ago. So Why am I writing this now?B/c I just cleaned my perc and it took a fucking hour to get the water to stay where it belongs.So I'm not solely here to mention how shitty Eagle Eye Glass is at customerservice (they do know how to delete negative, yet honest reviews on theirwebsite though!), but also to ask my fellow brethren - do you know what I'mdoing wrong??? Is this some common mistake people make? Is there some fuckingreverse vapor lock thaT happens to shower head percs? Poor / faulty design? Am i an utter fucktard? What is happening?After spending 10's of hours trying to put water in this thing, why randomly does it just decides to stop dropping the water into the lower chamber, whereit does not belong and actually work? <o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>
    One final thought on Eagle Eye Glass Water Pipes - I'm allabout sampling the product, but god damn, these people make your typical stonerlook like Ken Jennings. A robot could do a better job working with people. I wasn'tbeing a dick ever and their lack of concern for a serious problem (stoner can'tget stoned) is a fucking buzz kill. Go fucking do nothing somewhere elseassholes. Ah, I feel so much better now –until I have to spend the next hour changing my water...

16. Guy above me needs to chill

17. You're sooo right! i should have never spoken out about the utter incompetence of eagle eye glass in a forum asking about them. I should have said nothing so you could purchase a defect and then be left with dealing with people who refuse to even reply to the issue. You are so right! I need to chill.... Thanks for the advice. Heres some for you, mind your own bong.. Stop giving advice to whistle blowers that call out a company for sucking.. You must work for them? Or maybe youre as worthless as they are and take offense when one does not accept worthlessness from those they give money to? Which is it?

Attached Files: