Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of Half an ounce

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MadMax3331, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Hi I was wondering the kind of deal I got on my weed. I paid about 50 dollars. For what I can best tell it looks like highs, but I reserve judgement til I smoke it. Still new at this, and while I have had both highs, and mids and I can usually tell the difference I am still too new to bet on it. What strook me as odd was I had never gotten this much from this dealer, and certainly not from my other dealer. That's why I actually decided to measure it. Oh and regardless of if this is really a good deal or not, can you give me an estimate of about how much half should cost? I should also mention the guy picks out all the seeds and stems first. The nug's are pretty small. I would say about the size of a fingernail. I figure this part matters some, because obviously if the guy was selling me a half an ounce that he had just pulled off the plant I would be getting a fair amount of weight in stems.

Oh and I didn't use a digital scale, I have a lot of change and dollar bills lying around. So I decided to make a scale with a wire coat hanger, and socks. Attached the socks to the same point on each end (yes they were the same type and size of socks). Used a half dollar (in near mint condition otherwise I wouldn't trust this part) which weights about 11.34grams, and three dollar bills. The weight should have been a bit over half an ounce. Obviously this isn't the most accurate scale, but it should work pretty accurately assuming I always have exact change.

2. I'd say about...tree fitty.

3. Average price for an h/o where I live is like $110

4. Where I live a half ounce is about 150

5. Well then all things considered I would say it is a good deal. Even if it doesn't turn out to be the best weed I have had, if you guys are paying that much I must have gotten a pretty good deal. Thanks for your input.

6. half oz is $90-$150 around my area. high grade.

7. Half ounce here of great quality dank is $200!

8. If you got a half ounce of weed for $50, you didn't get ripped off. If it's decent weed, you got hooked up. If it's really good weed, your dealer is crazy.

9. $60 for mids

10. How do you even know it's a half ounce? That scale sounds sketchy as hell.

Anyways, half ounce of everything goes for $100-120.

Half ounce of some poop can be had for $80.

11. i pay about 175-190

12. dude i wouldnt trust a jimmy rigged scale like that

Also if the weed had seeds initially most likely you got mids

half o of dank runs me 160-180
    half o of mids runs me like 60-80

13. Mids don't usually even have seeds. I've rarely come hermaphrodite weed, and any time I did, the guy was practically giving it away.

14. Where I live you can get a good half-o for $90.

15. wwwwwwwooooooowwwwww i cant believe how much you guys are paying for half-o's. I guess I'm lucky yo live on the West coast ;)

16. Quality here goes for $160 a half. That includes: Trainwreck, Cinderella 99, Mango Kush and Alien Kush.

17. half ounce of dank is 150-180. half ounce of bad weed is like 80-90. idk bout mids, dont usually ever see them around. its dank or mersh.

18. I'm sorry man but alien kush :laughing: I gotta get me some o that

19. Half Oz. of quality runs me $155-$160

20. Good for when you want to sit around and do nothing, or fall asleep.

Cinderella 99 = Much much better for having fun stoned.