Extremely Vivid Dreams!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dropinbiking, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Hey guys! Just woke up and had an extremely vivid dream. I don't get them often, but when I do, MANN are they a trip. Feels like a real life experience, and I wake up with the memories implanted in my head, feeling as if I just went through it.

My dream started off with me waking up. I was confused and left my bedroom. My mom and sister (who doesn't live with me) ran up all mad/concerned.

I realized I felt like shit, I could barely stand, I could barely see, I couldn't walk without holding onto something. My sister asked me how my nose felt.

I didn't know what she meant, so I reached up and felt my nose, it was completely smashed into my face, it burned when I touched it.

I've had a broken nose before, the feeling felt EXTREMELY REAL. I had no idea what had happened, and my mom told me that I was found passed out drunk next to my mountain bike in town, and somebody rushed me to the hospital with a skull fracture and a broken nose.

Than I realized, I was experiencing a SEVERE concussion. Again, I've had a concussion and immediately realized all the symptoms were the same. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were dialated and blood shot.

My mom and sister couldn't figure out what happened, and neither could I. I tried to figure out why I would have drank, and where I would have been drinking in town, it just made no sense.

I called up one of my friends who lived in town, and he instantly felt relieved to hear my voice. He asked me if I was okay, and I was like wtf is going on? What happened?

He told me to go on facebook, and when I did, I had like 50 messages from people giving me their best wishes, hoping I was okay. I was REALLY confused.

Than I found a video I was tagged in. It was me with my bike next to me, I'M STANDING ONTOP OF A ROOF! I was hammered, wobbling around, and a bunch of people off camera were edging me on.

So I rode my bike off the edge of the roof like I was going to drop in to something big, but there was no landing ramp, just a pavement parkinglot.

So I come off the drop ramp and eat complete shit, face first into the pavement. My bike goes crashing and bouncing ontop of me, and everyone off camera started screaming, than the video gets shakey and stops.

It was that moment I woke up. Confused, heart pounding. I laid in bed for a couple minutes just thinking it all over. It felt SO vivid.

I relaxed a bit, grabbed some water and smoked a bowl, than came and typed this. Still feel weird.

Anybody else get REALLY vivid dreams sometimes? If so, please share!

2. I once had a dream I woke up and feel asleep XC

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

3. You guys NEED to learn lucid dreaming , its a indispensable life skill realtalk

4. Wait, so you can actually eat the vaped remains and get stoned?
    Shit, i should have saved all my remains...

5. I've had a few instances. It really is amazing. Haven't really focused on it much lately.

6. I've had a few lucid dreams, a lot more recently but can you actually learn to do it frequently? i wanna try that shit

7. I've been working on it.
    >.<

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK_-GeBqyDg]Steve Volk Talks Lucid Dreaming On Joe Rogan Experience - YouTube[/ame]