Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Holy sheet that fan leaf is gigantic!

2. Fuckin Fiyahhhhhh! Nice update bro! I got 5 nocs that are about 10 days in on my first coco grow with the ironh3ad formula. Mind if I blow you up iron?

3. By all means... Blow it up Gardner! :metal: :bongin:

4. Ok, we are 11 days in from the initial soak. Sanctuary Gardens Nocturnal 1-3
    20150329_222852~2~2.jpg
    And 4 and 5
    20150329_222918~2~2.jpg
    5 had a hard start and I thought was dead. I propped it up and it's looking good so far.

5. Dude they look great! Movin right along aren't they? :D :D

6. Yea man, I think they look as good as they possibly could! Couldn't be happier so far. Shoulda found your thread a year ago. Lol!

7. So a testament to how sticky the Pariah is.. I've never before torn off skin and cuticles from sticky fingers before.... I ruined my favorite coffee cup cause my hands were so sticky they literally ripped the design off the side of the mug.. I've had that thing forever.. Haha

Here is me one fingering a full beerski. I can't believe how sticky this stuff is.. It smells of sweet Honey and nuts.. Kinda like the Cheerios. Very unique. Very sticky.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. SG = Super glue
    Maybe need to make some reg seeds of Pariah.
    Got Aqua marine dream in flower, Dion regs in a couple months.
    Dion male to Goblin girl = Pariah.
    Lucky the AMD popped.
    Back to lurkville.
    Nite buddy.

9. #19931 jaymu104, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Yeah I normally expand and go and rinse with str8 water but wasent big difference when I rinsed and precharge

And my manager used to grow sum Tims when I was young that stuck like that and stained fingers an all

10. Thanks everyone!!! I've rinsed all my coco really well and I'll give it another go here tomorrow. I've got some more beans germinating. Wish me luck!

What if I have already mixed in 50% perlite? Is that a deal breaker? I know Iron uses straight coco until transplant. I mixed this coco up for my clones initially and had a bunch leftover.

Speaking of leftover coco... Is it okay to store extra in a trash bag or something?

If I need to expand some more and not mix in perlite, that's cool. Just curious why you do it like that and if you've tried it with perlite (for starting seeds).

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1323267-300-watt-led-cabinet-grow-ww-x-bb-ww-x-skunk-1.html

11. on deck is looking great dude!

"SD" will thank you for that 20 for sure!

GFBA looks like deja vu, but lets hope not completely deja vu! :p

did you try that rosin tech thing?
    I ripped through about an 1/8th of prime buds and all i got was buds that resembled potato chips, and no oil. :(
    gotta read up and see what i did wrong.. thought it was just heat and squeeze, but obviously i fuckered it up somehow.

happy monday dude.. nice work in there as usual.

12. Here's a thread on it AW
    http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-medical-marijuana/1359896-rosin-tech.html

13. Some strains just dont produce, lots of people havign great results with OG and Chem genetics.
    I just stick to rosin for clenaing up keif and such as mentioned in your thread, i will just vape my buds or roll them up instead.

Chef

14. Looking fucking killer as usual dude. How's the double posting/editing? That tip help?

15. I really like the Pariah... But dammit man, I loved the Dionysus. I have a buddy who I have a clone too and his Dion seeded itself, so I think he may throw me a couple of those seeds and we can see what's in there. I do miss that one.

Hope you are doing good man! I keep waitin for info about the cup.. They sure are taking their time with it. :rolleyes:
    I really like the Pariah... But dammit man, I loved the Dionysus. I have a buddy who I have a clone too and his Dion seeded itself, so I think he may throw me a couple of those seeds and we can see what's in there. I do miss that one.

Hope you are doing good man! I keep waitin for info about the cup.. They sure are taking their time with it. :rolleyes:

16. #19938 Sticky b, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    ^^Guess not huh :p

17. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't work. :p

C'mon update!
    Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't work. :p

C'mon update!

18. Nice update ronny! That on-deck room is bangin!

My app has been a fucker too recently. No double posting, but i can't get any notifications to load :confused_2: so I just go to the "participated" tab and see what I've missed.

Have you tried just going off of the browser on your tablet or phone or w/e? That might work better than the app.