Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. I'm on the app. I only hit post once then it just freezes everytime. I them get a message that says post error, please post again later. The 15,000 posts prior to this happening were posted the exact same way.

C'mon code guy! :poke:
    I'm on the app. I only hit post once then it just freezes everytime. I them get a message that says post error, please post again later. The 15,000 posts prior to this happening were posted the exact same way.

C'mon code guy! :poke:

2. I'm just gonna keep on Double Posting like a total fucking boss.

Boss ass Ron
    I'm just gonna keep on Double Posting like a total fucking boss.

Boss ass Ron

3. if that means we gotta stare at pics of your weed twice, then i'm cool with that.

4. Doesn't seem to want to double post the picture posts..

What up dude? I'm gonna give the rosin tech a try today.. I can't seem to locate my 45 bag, so I'm just gonna try it with a 73.

Gonna get more slabs tomorrow or Tuesday, but I gotta get somethin to hold me over til then. Luckily the Mindscape is sooo bomb that I haven't really noticed that I stopped smoking hash. That's when you know you got the good chit mayne. :cool:

5. Haha, I used the app yesterday and post on my phone and haven't had any problems...oh well, I like your defiant attitude.

I don't have a hair straightener, but do have a George Foreman...and some bubble bags...and about 62 grams of popcorn buds....

I think I'll just keep waiting and watching for a little bit, I don't really have anything to take advantage of hash like that, anyway.

6. It's good to rage on somethin every now and again. :p

I remember my first dab.. Was over at my buddies house and I hit my knees so hard after that first hit.. Straight to the ground like a sack of potatoes. My friends still get a good kick outta that one.

Once you start dabbin, it's easy to see why so many folks like it. It's quick, easy, and gets me super duper ripped. :smoking: :smoking:
    It's good to rage on somethin every now and again. :p

I remember my first dab.. Was over at my buddies house and I hit my knees so hard after that first hit.. Straight to the ground like a sack of potatoes. My friends still get a good kick outta that one.

Once you start dabbin, it's easy to see why so many folks like it. It's quick, easy, and gets me super duper ripped. :smoking: :smoking:

7. I've definitely experienced it before. I really enjoyed the oil the best out of the pens, but that was the only time I had oil that was properly purged. What my buddies and I made a few years ago, I wouldn't touch today. I'm sure I consumed more than the recommended amount of butane, but it still wrecked my tolerance.

Once I get a lot more expendable material I might venture into things like this, but for now, I'm happy with that bubble hash and flowers.

8. #19908 Ironhead, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Oh ya man.. That was some straight tane soup we were smoking back then.. That's why it made me hit the floor like that. We would blast it, warm water bath it, and smoke that shit up. All within an hour of making it. Blah

I got some scissor hash.. Love that stuff it's just free bubble hash.. I always get a couple grams off each plant and cure them out. Fresh hash hurts my throat. Cured hash expands my mind and turns my brain off at the same time... It's very nice. :smoke:

9. #19909 Ironhead, Mar 29, 2015
  10. #19910 Lixx, Mar 29, 2015
    What up?? Still having some problems starting seeds, Iron! I got this SG gear and don't want to waste em. I've already gone through (2) Strawberry Cough seeds and (4) Blue Diesels. No luck with any of em! A couple were in rockwool. Musta been too wet. After that I germinated in a paper towel and then into coco. After 4-5 days of waiting, I dig around a little and they hadn't grown ANY! They actually kinda turned to mush. I watered from the bottom, 6/9, just a little so they weren't sitting in water. Today, I took all my coco, rinsed it really well, laid it out on a sheet of plastic to dehydrate a little and thought about running a nute mixture through it before trying to start seeds in it again. What do you think? I really gotta get some seeds started. I'm running like 2-3 weeks behind already !! Any help much appreciated!!

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1323267-300-watt-led-cabinet-grow-ww-x-bb-ww-x-skunk-1.html

skunk-1.html[/url]

11. So what I do is type out my response, hit send give it a second or two but don't wait for it to time out. Then cancel the post go back and refresh and it'll be there but only once. Try it.

12. How big a deal is "rinsing" the coco? Seems as though I missed that step initially. I added the appropriate amount of water to expand the bricks but after that I just squeezed out the water with my hand and filled solos. Bad idea, huh? My clones are in "that" coco. Lol. They seem fine though. Definitely growing. But I can't seem to get seeds to start in "that" coco! Could that be my problem? I have taken it all and rinsed it really well until the runoff water was just clear and then some more. Lol. I hope to pop some more into it tonight.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1323267-300-watt-led-cabinet-grow-ww-x-bb-ww-x-skunk-1.html

13. @Ironhead

Hey man i got good an stoney
    So I just scooted my Strawberry DogShit over to the 1000 watt room to flower. She's a fakkin beast, she's even up to your standards!

14. Lixx
    depends on the brand, good coco coir comes already rinsed
    Yes if it is the kind where they soak it in salt water when processed than it most likely has salt nt it and needs rinsing before use
    what brand broh?

15. Hi Lixx 
    I have akways washed the coco i have used after it was soaked and expanded
    A good flushing while stiring with my hands , I then use a noodle strainer Big one to collect the coco and strain it out (smaller one would work too)
    After that I mix 50% Coco to 50% perlite, Thats it.
    I read a bit up on both the coco/s you have and most people say it's washed and have used it the way it is without washing.
    Others have said they wash all coco to be sure like I do, go figure.
    If the seeds and plants respond badly than it could be from the non rinsing,
    See waht Iron has to input, he is the Coco nut King.

16. #19917 Ironhead, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    I'll give it a shot!

Edit: Hey hey!

17. #19918 Ironhead, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Hey Lixx! Sorry about the problems you are havin man.. I know that can be frustrating. Let's see what we can figure out.. This is the way I like to do it:

First up.. I like to rinse the coco. I have a 5 gallon bucket that I drilled holes in the bottom of. I fill it with coco and put it in the kitchen sink. I'll hit it with hot water til the whole outside of the bucket is hot, switch it to room temp(not cold.. The coco will clump) til the bucket is all room temp. And that's it. I'll let it drain out a lil bit and use it.

The seeds.. I put big holes into the bottoms of solo cups and stuff them with 100% coco. I'll drop a seed in and cover it up with coco. Put this cup into a tray that has the 6/9 formula in it. Cover the cup for 48 hours with a magazine or something(for germination) and uncover the cup. That's it!

Never water from the top.. Only fill the tray. I try to get it to where I'm adding water every other day and it drinks it all up before I add more. That way you can judge on how much to add in your own tray.

Hope that helps man. I think I'm gonna have to put together a coco thread with all my lil ways of doing stuff. I can feel that coming with all you guys trying this method now.

18. On deck room is lookin sooooooooo good. I can't believe how fast these ladies are growing everyday. I'm a happy pappy. :smoke:

Group shot(as best as I could :p ) :

[​IMG]

Sour Diesel.. Supposedly a pretty good cut.. Def a good grower! She is puttin out in that 5. I moved her up to the On Deck room yesterday, so I'll give her a few days to acclimate, then slap her in a 20. Im interested in this one. :ey: :

[​IMG]

Grapefruit Badass already drinking over a gallon a day. :eek:

Deja vu anyone? :hippie: :

[​IMG]

Sour GummyBear. I'm bout to do this girl some justice this run. Yall better be on the lookout for this one. :metal: :

[​IMG]

GigaBud is huge already! I can tell this is gonna be a damn good one.. The big ones like this usually are. :

[​IMG]

Gigantic fan leaves. Bigger than dinner plates. ;) :

[​IMG]

On today's plate. Pariah :

[​IMG]