Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Hey J what's crackin

Na man I haven't run the Purple Wreck before. Sounds like a good one to run tho.

I did have a Purple Mayhem goin that I just cut out.. Slowest damn plant I've ever grown in my life. Geesh! :rolleyes:

2. Hell yeah man! Have a good time! I have 3 kids so those days are long gone for me. Haha my time is staring at my plants stoned. Haha

3. I can't believe you just said honkey tonk.
    Those have only been fables heard about in terrible country songs bahaha

4. Yea man I ran 3 of them before and none threw any nanners!

I hit the sativa leaner and this kushy bitch with some MOZ pollen as well. Got like 10-15 beans for fun.

5. Lol, we have a few honky tonks round these parts!

6. #19886 CanadianOrganic, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Haha that's intense

I love making beans for fun. I'm gonna start pollenating a branch or two on every plant. Obviously just with ideal males ^.^

7. The Best Part about Dancing the Line
    Is the Ladies.................
    [​IMG]

8. Mornin all!

Got off the horn with Gage Green Genetics this mornin.. Looks like I won't be testing any of their gear in my non-med state... Bummer, but I have enough beans to pop anyways.....

Trimmin today trying to shake the cobwebs outta my brain. Nothin better to sober ya up.. :laughing:

9. I trimmed one time really hung over. It sucked. Made it seem 10 times worse!

10. bummer iron, one day it will be legal all over.... I have wanted to run ggg for awhile now, always out of stock with everything 

11. Hey Iron

What mil Mylar do you use? 2? I've been looking on Amazon and it's like $100 per 4'x100' roll and they won't ship to my location... But I found a local guy selling it for $30 which I thought was really cheap but he says it's the good stuff he just bought it in bulk...

Sent from my Etcho-sketch

12. Ya it def sucks trimming with a hangover. :bongin:
    Ya it def sucks trimming with a hangover. :bongin:

13. Ya.. Bummer... But it's cool. I looked like a boss when I told him nevermind. I bet they don't get told that too often. :p

14. #19894 Ironhead, Mar 29, 2015
    Fuck you double posts.

Fuck. You.

15. #19896 Ironhead, Mar 29, 2015
    Mornin Stumps! I use the 2 mil stuff.. it is kinda pricey tho.. You will know the difference real quick.. 2 mil is like a thick paper and 1 mil is very very thin. The 2mil stuff just seems to hold up better over time.

Man I need to redo my mylar something awful.. It looks terrible.

16. Are you guys using the app or posting on your phones and hitting the post button more than once? The only times I've ever gotten double posts is when I questioned whether I hit the post button, and hit it a 2nd time.

17. I love it! It really makes my day having to go back and edit everything. :rolleyes:
    I love it! It really makes my day having to go back and edit everything. :rolleyes:

18. App.

Wen ou click post once it takes up to 5mins to post then says timed out or failed.

Then when you go back and refresh the thread...BAM! Minimum of a double post!
    I had a 5x post the other day lol.

App has got terrible since last update

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures
    App.

Wen ou click post once it takes up to 5mins to post then says timed out or failed.

Then when you go back and refresh the thread...BAM! Minimum of a double post!
    I had a 5x post the other day lol.

App has got terrible since last update

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures