Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. What it do Smokey!

I would imagine that the fan just blows harder and it gets water out of the air quicker than lower speeds.. Mine has been runnin like a top.. So glad I got it all set up right.

2. Hey iron, what's the brand name of the root accelerator and the hygrozyme. Looked for the hygrozyme at the hydro shop yesterday, but maybe I don't know what I'm looking for. Lol

3. What it do Smokey!

I would imagine that the fan just blows harder and it gets water out of the air quicker than lower speeds.. Mine has been runnin like a top.. So glad I got it all set up right.

4. The Hygrozyme is called Hygrozyme.. Should be in just about every grow shop I would imagine.. It's been around a while.

The root Excellerator you aren't gonna like.. It's expensive. My buddy gave me the bottle I'm using now from Home and Garden. I think I'm gonna try out General Hydroponics brand next called Rapid Start.

5. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Shit.. At fucking work, sitting on my damn thumbs.

You know I always check your house for information. Its doing really good keeping it at 50% lights out, but I wondered if I should turn it up or something.

My RH is kinda low lights on, but between the exhaust, and the light, I can't get it up any higher. I thought it would go up with it being full of plants but nope.

You got yours up on high?

6. #19866 Ironhead, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    It seems a steady humidity throughout day and night is best.. you can make it stay right around 50% all the time and get good results... That VPD chart fucked me up! Haha

7. #19867 donothinggardening, Mar 28, 2015
    Lumper is smart and all but he is wrong in that post. It says explicitly on the bottle that hygrozyme is bacteria-free :confused_2:

It is a concoction of enzymes, probably derived from malted barley or something similar.

EM1 is a mixture of PNSB (Purple Non-Sulfur Bacteria), yeast (single-celled fungi) and Lactobacillus bacteria with molasses as a food source. These guys are facultative anaerobes used in bokashi composting. Microbes exude enzymes to break down and digest food, so it would include some enzymes too. I would not recommend using Hygrozyme in a bokashi bucket or for making fish hydrolysate. Not same-same.

8. Well shit I guess I should quit tripping then. I ran it lights on, and it just shuts off. It's dry enough already I guess.

I thought the chart was cool...no?

9. Dark Queen @ wk11

Attached Files:

10. Hey Ironhead, your journal is almost 1000 pages long.

Congratulations. I can think of two blades off the top of my head that inspired me to get my ass in gear and take my grows seriously.

You and AW.

Appreciate you being a good friend all these years and inspiring all of us to be better than we are. You are the fucking man.
    Much love brother,

~ poke

11. #19872 Ironhead, Mar 28, 2015
    Same same, but different :laughing:

Reminds me of Thailand.. Everyone says that.

I knew there was something I was missing.. The bacteria free part. You so smart Teej. :bongin:

12. Not so much.. The chart suggests to fluctuate your humidity between lights on and off.. When it should be steady all the way through... At least that's what I'm finding now that it's running 24/7 @ 45-50%.

Like AugustWest said, the chart might be better off for folks growing anything other than cannabis, cause it's just inviting mold and mildew and all kinds of shit for us.

13. Fracking beautiful

14. @Ironhead

Hey brother! :metal:

I hope your having a good saturday! Mine has been great! Just broke out some beers!

15. Not so much.. The chart suggests to fluctuate your humidity between lights on and off.. When it should be steady all the way through... At least that's what I'm finding now that it's running 24/7 @ 45-50%.

Like AugustWest said, the chart might be better off for folks growing anything other than cannabis, cause it's just inviting mold and mildew and all kinds of shit for us.

16. Hey iron did u run purple wreack before and if so how long did u flower?

17. Man that stuff looks great man! Nanner free eh? Very nice. :smoke:

18. Hey Poke! I appreciate that man.. 1000 pages is comin up quick. This thread wouldn't be what it is without the folks that contribute to it.. I just post my pictures here too. I love what we have all created here. Grasscity is home for me. :gc_rocks:

19. Bout to go hit up a honkey tonk with a couple friends for some cold ones and apparently some line dancing. :p