Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

i think it's just one 4' piece that folds out and can fold around the plant... they make a 60" ironhead sized one too :p
    i just got one as a tester, just incase it doesn't work for my situation.

haven't seen him yet man.. one of these days we'll hook up. Once shit melts and gets warmer.

nice clone score man..

2. Nice score on the clones iron. Cannot wait to see what you do with the cookies.

3. That's OG Kush from Humboldt Seed Organization... One of my favorite strains of all time... Seriously the best clone drop I've ever gotten.

Lets do this. :devious:

4. I'm gonna rock it the fuck out for sure. You better break out the lawn chair for some mean mailbox sittin. :cool:

Dont worry I am always waiting lol....

I think i told you before but i love the color in that mindscape. 

6. im still running her. Has a sweet and sour kinda thing goin on.

7. Here she is...

Attached Files:

8. This one is so fucking delicious.. You just want to keep smoking it over and over. It's definitely sativa leaning.. I haven't sat down in days. :p :laughing:

9. Wow! That looks great dude! It's gonna be super purp.

10. You and me both brotha man. I love all the ones that turn colors.. It's so pretty to look at... Like most of us, I get lost for hours in my flower room.. Lookin, sniffin, pokin... You know. The colorful ones always catch my eye.

11. Cookies is hand down the most beautiful plant I have grown. Just wait till you get lost looking at her. Lost many hours doing that haha

12. I've been looking forward to it for quite some time. Shoulda taken Hype up on his offer a while back........ Haha

13. Wow.... that is in fact the nastiest clone drop I've heard of!

Those cookies are another thing I've always wanted to try,
    grew out some seedy GSC nugs but it didn't look anything like what I've seen.

Color me jealous as fuck! Can't wait to see you kill it man!

O and Dubs completely right, worms and mulch would do you right ;)

14. Ya that dude hooked me up big time. I'm gonna have to think of something to top all this. ;)

Eh.. I gave soil a try. It's time to quit fuckin around and get to business. I'm a coco guy thru and thru... And I should stick to what I do best. :metal:

Hope you are havin a fun Fryday! I'm bout to walk these dogs and hit the sack... I got absolutely zero trimming done this week, so this weekend it gonna be a blitzkrieg to get it all done. Too bad the weather outside is seriously perfect. Haha

15. You can always throw that soil pot outside and grow some maters in there! Lol :poke: :p

16. Nice pickup man, you are a hard core mailbox watcher. Lol....that mailman couldn't get those to you fast enough. Haha....cookies made it to Texas, uh ohhhhh....

17. The color in that Mindscape! Love me some sativa! And the clones! Wtf? We need to get a lot going like that up here somewhere. I dunno, maybe a wood lot? Trouble is right now they all have 2 feet of snow, soon to be 6" of mud. Ugh. Can't wait for the Blue Dream. That's another one on my ever growing list to try...you've added quite a few!
    Have a great weekend Iron! Don't forget to take a little time to give the Mrs a little trimming too!(-:

18. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_iwprF71SQ

19. For some reason coco works super well in Texas. It must be a climate/location thing. The other coco nut MrEd was in Texas.

Back in college I had to do community service to help pay for school via scholarship. I used to take an elderly man grocery shopping. He was near blind but had a grow op filling his apartment. He wasn't growing weed tho, he was growing Orchids. It was really neat to see and he grew in coco. It was the first time I heard of it. He would also clone with cloning gel and had some rare and exotic plants.