Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. I wanna know what happened to that testing thing 200blades signed up for like 4 weeks ago.
    This is now beyond a joke and a lot of people i know have taken breaks or left because of it!!!

Chef.

2. Cool glad to see you mention the contest. I was just wondering about it.😁 yaay!

3. @Ironhead

I'm super excited about the contest brotha!! It adds more fun to our amazing hobby! I love the city!

4. #19744 Ironhead, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    I got 6.5 in jars with 6 hangers still hangin..

Rule of this Garden is 8 zips.. If it can't reach 8, it gets cut. It's been a while since I got under 8 on a plant.. I think that LA Con was just under.. Maybe 7.5 or so. It got cut out immediately following that.

I'm gonna call 10.5-11 on this Mindscape once it all jarred.. Hell, I'll know here shortly.. It's all getting jarred this morning.

5. #19745 Ironhead, Mar 27, 2015
    Ya this is nothin.. The last update was horrible.. It was like months before you could do anything.. What a bummer that was.

6. Threads looking great iron. Thanks for the beautiful photos!!
    Sorry to hear that LA con got dropped. Looked like some firey meds.

Sent from my eyephone

7. Threads looking great iron. Thanks for the beautiful photos!!
    Sorry to hear that LA con got dropped. Looked like some firey meds.

Sent from my eyephone

Hey man

I loved the Ganesh. Good good smoke. Probably not as potent as you're used to though. ;) I've heard very good things of the satori if you're a sativa man. Mandala fucking rocks. Under-rated imo but probably outdone at this point by some of the other big players like Bodhi and GGG and our own IRG ;)

I bet you love the oil, I sure do whenever I have it.

My buddy's starting a pen store, has these dual burner pens that just rip. I can probably get a coupon code if you're interested: http://piedpiperpens.com/

9. Hey brother! What's goin on? I heard you were the birthday boy not too long ago.. Happy late birthday! We would get super stoned to celebrate if I was closer. :smoke:

Ya that LA Con was a heartbreaker.. It just wouldn't put out. Super fire smoke tho. Maybe in the future I'll try her again.

I do have a LA Con x Chocolope in flower.. It's that big ole LA Chocolat. I got that clone from Txbud a while back when he gave me the Demigod seeds. It's large and in charge.. Def gonna weigh a lot more than the Confidential.. But I'm not so sure it's gonna taste the same. ;)

10. #19750 Ironhead, Mar 27, 2015
    What it do Nerd!

We are gonna see about the Mandela here real soon.. Got HashBerry on the list of seeds getting started.. We need some new genetics in here anyways. :)

Man that pen looks pretty slick.. I have a GO pen that I love, but I've had it a while now and I might be in the market for an upgrade... This one is pretty neat. You have one? I love love my pen.. Getting super blasted in public seriously never gets old. :laughing:

11. #19751 SickBoy., Mar 27, 2015
    Hey man

I'm looking to get a pen. So I too can get blasted in public.

I dont smoke cigs an I've never owned a vaporizer. So all I've done is look online an read 200084738 reviews. But like anything else experience is first hand knowledge. So I need one I can smoke my oil, wax, bho, concentrate whatever people that are cool are calling it this day an age anyhow an smoke on the go! Any advise? What do you use brotha? :metal:

12. I've heard lots of good stuff about the Cloud coil and the pen that Nerd posted has that. I think I'm gonna try it out... Gonna wait on him to post that discount code tho.

I love the pen man! It's so discreet.. You can medicate literally anywhere. :smoke:
    Not me! You would see nothin but hair. :p

13. Oh dang! I was just going off that pic, figured there were maybe a hanger or two I wasn't seeing. Do you save the massive tops of these for your own smoke? I know I would. Lol

14. Afternoon stoners! Got that Mindscape all jarred and weighed up... Tipped the scales at 322.2 grams or 11.50oz. I was kinda surprised...... But I like those kinds of surprises cause I thought it would be a lil less. Not too shabby! I'll take 11.5 of this stuff any day of the week.

The taste is earthy and almost kushy.. It has a fruity back end to it that you get when you exhale.. I really like how this came out. Soil ain't too bad I reckon. ;) ;)

I love my new jars. :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoke: :bongin:

15. excellent looking product dude!

have you filled one of those giant jars yet?

wondering if the weight would flatten the buds at the bottom..

those last pics are some of the finest herbs i've seen out of you..

very nice.

16. Looks very nice iron. At is shedding a tear as we speak lol

17. Ahhhhhh the soil does it again. Thanks man! :laughing:

This was my one no-till I had left. Gonna shelf that guy for a while... It really ran outta gas towards the end.. Got me a couple runs with pretty much water and Protekt only though.

Wait til I post these Pariah pics... Oommphh it's awesome. That dang fluctuating humidity was really fuckin with my flowers.. Now they look better than ever!

Here's that supposed Sour Diesel.. This fucker is a beast! I'm gonna have to get her into a new pot soon and up into the On Deck room. :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]