Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Link?

2. It's in his sig!

3. I can never see those things for some reason :confused_2: i'll search the mawfk

4. Like them thundercats and such. Ya I feel ya. I'm gunna end up needing a propagation tent if we don't get moved soon lol.

5. #19725 Ironhead, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. #19727 tallglassesofmilk, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    Yeah the app doesn't show sigs for some reason.. Maybe that'll change with this upgrade we've been hearing about. Lol

P.s. thanks @ironhead!!

7. #19729 Ironhead, Mar 27, 2015
  8. #19730 Ironhead, Mar 27, 2015
    Ok I am so excited to be able to announce this today.. I have partenered up with Jack over at The Vault seeds to continue doing my giveaways every month. I'm gonna pick a person 2 times a month to be able to go into the Vault's Pick-n-Mix seeds and pick out any one seed that they want for free. :metal:

We are gonna have some fun with it.. gonna do some games and contests to see who wins each time.. maybe best flower pic posted in here each month or a fellow blade that does somethin super fly. But you gotta follow along with me to win.

Cant say enough good stuff about Jack over at the Vault.. Great businessmen have open minds, which is certainly the case here.

So excited about this one folks! Gonna rep it in my sig too.. who doesn't like free seeds??? plus you get to pick out whatever you want from here:

http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/pick-and-mix-cannabis-seeds.html

Let's stick this pig! :bongin:

[​IMG]

First seed going out soon! Don't forget to add the discount code Ironhead10 for 10% off your seed purchase too! :smoking:

9. Always hearing awesome things about jack! That's awesome bro, really cool stuff!

10. Congrats iron. Let's get this game show set up.

11. #19735 Lixx, Mar 27, 2015
  12. Oh damn, they have a purple haze x Malawi in there. That's some sexy shit.

13. The Vault is amazing. This will definitely be interesting!

I will also be using that 10% code here in the next couple weeks! Thanks!

Sent from the future using past technology!

lol, nice, must be very yummy[​IMG][​IMG]

15. About 6-7 ounces of yummy I'm guessing :)

16. Lucky fucker that strain is number 1 on my list for outdoors this yeah.
    Sounds delicious!

Chef.