Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. #19701 Ironhead, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    3 grams to the face. Not sure what the hell BoBo is doin... :p :

[​IMG]

Now.... What was I doin? :confused_2: :smoking:

2. Hey iron does your floralucious plus smell like a lake after a long winter?

Lol.

Trying to figure out if mine is bad. It sure smells bad....

3. Here is some info on the Bodhi strain that I won in the Vault competition.. call The Fuzz:

"A fuzzed up feeling good Chemdawg family mashup with a touch of green crack in the mix. The fuzz is a chunky, skunky, sweet and sour diesely fusion of Chem 91 and h&l's appalachia (green crack x jj's tres dawg), with a heavy duty chem body effect and functional mind. Solid yield. 9 weeks from clone."

I'm stoked.. I remember reading about Tres Dawg a long while back and that being on my list of stuff to try.. its not directly there, but its in the lineage along wiht the Chem '91.. should be interesting.

4. #19704 Ironhead, Mar 26, 2015
    Mine smells ok.. its not too terrible at least. I personally love using the stuff.

I got a freebie of Roots Organics similar type of product called Surge.. I think its got fish shit in it.. smells kinda fishy.. but not unpleasant. I think I'm gonna do a lil side by side with the 2 and see what I think.

5. #19705 Lumperfan, Mar 26, 2015
    Fuzz from Deep Bannana Blackout is one of my favorite guitarists to see live, he rips it up! Ramble, srry.....

6. #19706 Ironhead, Mar 26, 2015
    I'll have to check out this Fuzz character. Your seeds are looking good.. I popped too many, so they are in a holding pattern til I get more room freed up.. Not sure they totally agree with that decision. :p

7. For what it's worth.. Having to edit every single post cause it double posts them is getting out of hand. Could it really be that hard to fix that part real quick? :confused_2:
    For what it's worth.. Having to edit every single post cause it double posts them is getting out of hand. Could it really be that hard to fix that part real quick? :confused_2:

8. I'm not having the double post issues anymore Iron. Maybe try cleaning out your cache?

9. #19709 SickBoy., Mar 26, 2015
    Hey man! :metal:

I have Chem 91' in flower right now! Haha 1 week in. I'd be super stoked to have that gear!! Hell yeah!

10. Can you do that on a phone? I'm not having any issues using the browser on the Ipad.. just the app.

11. Try logging out and then back in again on the app

12. #19712 Lixx, Mar 26, 2015
  13. #19713 Lixx, Mar 26, 2015
  14. Hahaha thanks for trying Lixx!
    Hahaha thanks for trying Lixx!

15. Echo... echo... echo..

16. #19718 tallglassesofmilk, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  17. Ya I'll pop some soon.. Man I have so much stuff to pop and no space to do it. First world problems I reckon. :rolleyes:

18. Man that root exellerator is doin work. :devious:

[​IMG]