Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Ya or crappy weed.. *shudder*

:laughing:

2. Lol well that might explain iron's comment above then ey? :lol: obviously I was not aware of any drama there either :unsure:

TJ

3. One day soon they will both have to bow down to my expertise anyway, so the drama is pointless....as I told Head Chef, it would make more sense for everybody to just send me their seeds to grow for them....I have almost 4 months of growing experience behind me, and 8 outta 8 plants are still alive and kicking! :)

Not saying I'm the best.....but one day my disciples will say this for me. 

4. Hey toke what it do podna

Sometimes we jam.. sometimes I'll put on a couple movies, just depends on the mood. :ey:

Sure man I can def put the stats up on the updates. I don't have a calender, I just mark each pot with a piece of making tape with the day that seed was sowed/clone cloned, each transplant date, then the day it goes into flower. I'll make sure to get that up for ya on the next one and there after. :)

Bout to twist up a White Lavender/Chernobyl fatty for my after lunch smoke, then back to the grind!

5. Hope my sarcasm is acknowledged, otherwise I will come across as an absolute.#$%!

6. I think we can all agree that arguments in here generally end with someone less happy than the other. LOL. When people start name calling I feel like I'm at cirque du soleil. Its the internet y'all. Unless someone on here lives down the block from you, what's the use of getting heated?

7. Breezy I really enjoy reading your posts man. Feel free to post here as much as you would like. :smoke:

8. :laughing: :laughing: breezy you crack me te fuck up dude

TJ

9. I can't  win arguments with my kids bro, even when I'm right!, the net is a place to chill away from reality.....if I'm wrong here it's okay, I won't lose any sleep......and least I wont have to listen to it all night long! :)

10. Decided to go with all Chernobyl.. This was the last bit, so it's a big ole lemony honker. :smoke:

[​IMG]

11. Cheers bro :) I'll try not to keep mentioning about how you have entirely stolen my growing method, but it would be nice if you at least mentioned me in your memoirs.....(my lawyer reckons adding courtesy of Breezey007 at the end of each grow is a bit too much)

Wish I had more free time...up to pg 69 so far......Trying to not click like on every pic so ya don't get swamped with notifications. 

12. Lemony Honker should b a strain name for sho. LOL

Here's my favorite response to children on weed forums: "You think you can intimidate me? You should live so long..."

14. So uh, Iron, what seeds do you have in storage to pick from? Since your clone died.. :)

15. I'll get that list up here in a few days.. I been busy this week.. Today was a doozy. :)

16. Mornin stoners! Got a few pics here for ya.. Since I cut down the LA Con, I've got room for another plant to go into flower.. And it LA Con! Haha good thing I really like this plant. :D

LA Confidential:

Cut- 03/02
    TP 1g- 04/27
    TP 5g- 06/11
    TP 20g- 07/24
    Flower- 08/30
    Ran 62 days in flower.

[​IMG]

And the LA Con that just got chopped down.. Great plant.. Not a bit of popcorn on the whole thing.. Even the lower buds have density to them. The smell was more pronounced this go-round with a powerful Kush smell with hints of grape and mustiness. I love it. It's so frosty. :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yessir! :bongin:

17. And I got that DemiGod male here on day 19 flower.. I made some lil paper trays and stuck them in with the leaves to collect some pollen tonight. We'll see if they stay in the leaves all night or crash into the floor spilling pollen everywhere. :p :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's it! I'm headed for the sack. Hope yall enjoy. :smoke:

18. Happy Halloween to Grasscity! :gc_rocks:

Hooray marijuana! :bongin:

19. look at the balls on that guy! 

20. Look at this guy! Where you been hiding homeboy!?! Good to see ya brother GT. :smoke: