Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Quick! Get a bowl!

Stat!

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

2. :)

Attached Files:

3. Haha awww crap. letter won't the bowl make it worse??

4. Hell2theya! :metal:

5. What!!? How do you make bud sugar!? Please post link I need some of that in my life! :-D

6. Haha that means your active and healthy peeps lol. 59-66 is a good resting mine is like 60 and I train every week. Last time I was in the 50's I was seriously contemplating professional boxing and you could slice bread on my abs.

7. Dude Iron .. Pot sugar!? It makes sense that it could work I just would have never thought of it! Madness wonderful madness! I have the ingredients for the salve you posted still waiting to make that.. Good thing I have so very much good trim chillin, after it was nice and dry I put it in the ninja blender and compacted like a pound per mason jar!

8. What happens if you decarb like 5-7 grams of buds and eat raw? Maybe with a glass of milk?

9. The sugar is the shit mayne. You gotta try it out sometime.. The batch came out especially fantastic. :cool:

10. You would feel it more than if you hadn't decarbed.. That's for sure! :D

Might be better if makin a lil firecracker with it. I think it's just the bud mixed with peanut butter on a cracker.

11. This makes me want to make buds in a blanket lol.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

12. I'm making one of those right now, it's called a blunt. Only on Saturdays.

Sent from the Batcave

13. I kinda tried the "firecracker" earlier. I could only get like a gram on a cracker with the PB but it tasted pretty good. I had 6 of those :)

14. There's a grilled cheese recipe on here somewhere with the firecracker recipe and the cheese sammy uses raw product too. Just seems like a waste. Our bodies use the oil and butter to process the bud, just like it does with the lecithin that irons always pushing, I mean recommending. I read somewhere too much raw will make ya sick. Something about the same concept as dogs eating grass and yakking or at least I think that's what it said.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1336901-Hypers-Intelligent-Gro-II-LED-5x5-scrog
    use code Hyper5%off for your discount on Intelligent Gro LEDs..

15. Spread the butter all over the bread then cook that bad boy up
    sounds fukin yummy

16. Went on down to a different head shop in search of The Blues papers that Dubya recommended... Didn't find em, but I came across this pack of Clubs, so I snagged em up. I like that it has no gum on it.. Here is what it says on the inside flap:

[​IMG]

Got a fattyoif Emdog rolled up and ready to toke down. Who's smokin with me?

[​IMG]

17. Forgot the brew! Found it today at Whole Foods.. Got a lil MI in me tonight boys. I love Porters and this shit right here is lip smackin good. :yummy: :

[​IMG]

18. can we get a spellcheck on fattyoif? Lol

I tried the zag ultra thin, no likey. I find it odd everyone is OK with tops of all papers, but no one likes raws.. I didn't try the roll em yerself raws, I always get the cones. No cough and choke. Same bud in the ultra thin zags I choked my ass off. Thought I would drop that in there. Haven't tried the blues or the clubs yet tho, haven't found any. Heading to the new weed store in the big city tomorrow to look around. Wanna try the Tahoe og and they got something called purple elephant.. The elephant 48 bucks a fucking gram, but my wife is friends with the lady that owns it so we get a little hookup. Half off is still way to spend for me but I wanna try them. Look for some more papers there.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1336901-Hypers-Intelligent-Gro-II-LED-5x5-scrog
    use code Hyper5%off for your discount on Intelligent Gro LEDs..

19. Oh man its those RAW pre-rolled cones that are so harsh.. its like thinly sliced cardboard. I've tried to get em to work for me numerous times, but damn I cough and gag my ass off with those things.

Try to find those Elements.. the Clubs were good, but alot like the Tops, without the gum... I still get that burning paper taste. The Elements are sooo smooth man and all I taste is the bud.. no paper.. no gum, just bud. :smoke:

Hell, I'm high as a kite, but I might go roll another one just to smoke an Element paper.