Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. I think its the alfalfa that is making it froth up like that.. I've never gotten kelp to act like that. :confused:

2. Morning dude :wave:

Bingo! Alfalfa has a very high saponin content. Same thing that makes aloe vera juice a useful surfactant. Nice lookin tea ya got there man :D I bet the ladies love it! A little protekt and a shot of aloe right before application wouldn't hurt either :)

TJ

3. Ya man I already got the Protekt and aloe setup and ready to go in right before I give it to the plants. I'm excited to see how this turns out. New stuff is always fun. :smoke:

4. Morning iron

Nice looking tea you got there.

5. Top of the morning to you too friend! :wave:

Looks yummy doesn't it? :yummy:

6. Almost want to sub it in for my coffee.

7. No way, I need my java.. Let's do shots of it instead.

I got some sugar for your coffee homie. ;) :smoke:

me too. I was knocked out from all the edibles i ate last night. Pretty sure i slept like 12 hours. 

I could use some of that sugar for a pick me up :)

9. Attached Files:

10. #13250 Sticky b, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    The girls will love it. A little foliar with it would make em glow. Kelp and alfalfa help with tighter node spacing. :):)

Edit: don't foliar the flowering girls :eek::eek: I was referring more to while in veg.

11. I betcha I could foliar all the veggers with that.. Not just the soil plants huh?

12. You could foliar the veggers with it for sure man. Ive never done the kelp/alfalfa but ive always heard to get ready for some insane growth afterwards.

13. Hey guys question

How long would my silca aloe foliar stay good for ... I read that aloe should be sprayed shortly after mixing ??

Another thing ... I mix my own silica with build a soil ag-16 or some shit as well as their aloe ...

Sometimes after I spray I get some random singed fan leaves id that the norm ? Or am I mixing to strong ...

Spray when lights are off and even toss a extra 6" fan on exhausting the room untill lights come back on ... :confused:

check out my journal http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/1287120-rapos-2400w-dwc-sealed-room.html

14. Dam I thought it Said Greatest Tits
    But it was HIts
    Still great song

15. Def not the norm to get singed leaves.. but I only spray the silica with neem oil. How long are lights off after spraying? I like to give em at least 3-4 hours, then I'll still go in and shake them down real good before lights on. Might be a good idea to add in an extra oscillating fan after spraying instead of the exhaust fan.. You want those bitches dry before the lights come back on for sure. :)

16. #13258 fif3l, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Youre really rolling right along man.
    Can you give me a quick rundown of what your system bro? Are you still doing coco? I saw something about EWC and compost tea, what are you doing?

nice nuts dude!

since we're all on your nuts and all.. i guess those are as good as any.