Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Not much to be stumped on! It was for sure the AC unit. Window units will still exhaust some of the grow room air out, but not near as much as a portable unit would.. and they are remarkably more efficient.

Of course a mini split is gonna be the only way to properly cool the room with no exhaust at all. :smoke:

2. Iron I have always thought you are super nice and answer everyone's questions.

I feel so lost when you guys talk about building rooms. I need to educate myself in the next few years before I make the transition.

I am drawn to the 2000w bare bulb rooms. I want to grow monsters like you eventually.

Your ladies are looking awesome like always! I wish I didn't have some many seeds or I would jump on the irg like everyone else.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Dang that sounds like a blast. My folks went to Jamaica a few years ago... highly fuckin doubt they made it by the Pure Lounge though. :laughing:

I would love to go over there and do some field tours.. The Strain Hunters videos on Youtube have had me wanting to do something like that for years.

4. Ya its great lil setup.. I know I'm really enjoying myself.

Dude I have so many freakin seeds. My gallon freezer bag seed storage is almost full. :eek:

5. I have almost a crown royal bag full lol. With what you have going I would have two bags full. Toughest choice is trying to decide what to run next.

Next one my list is ice road and fcj. At least for now

I like LEDs and would add in a panel like htowns right in the middle of the two 1ks.

6. I might actually do this!! Lol

Sent from someone that still twist up phill

7. Please do and be my test subject

Muaaahhahaha

8. i thought you only liked the panel for veg? :confused_2:

9. I have 3 panels brotha!! 2 for Bloom and 1 for veg if I need it.

10. HT, you are rockin the Top LED, right? How you liking it? I was going to go with a Solar Storm for my next light but people seem to be really diggin the Tops.

11. Ohhhhhcool. Didn't know you had that many.

You lemme know when you want some help running the new box and such, I'll make the trip for sure. :D

12. I'm only running the 1K Hortilux and one panel right now. I keep the Cool White and the extra Bloom panel on the side for emergency!! Lol

13. The world is becoming a very sick place. I wish I could have done more with my time in the desert. I fear for the lives of our children as we progress down this path of confusion and turmoil with no signs of slowing or changing course.

14. You just herd bout them fucks chopping another dude up too??

Don't judge me guys but I was getting a pedicure and seen it on the news !! No homo!! :laughing:

Dude were fucked ! Load up and be ready cuz its coming brother!

Sent from my QMV7A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I know ways of fixing that problem.

16. #11299 rapo9510, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    @[member="htownbudz"] IMO I think 2 hps 1k with 3 veg panels high in white and blue light set in between the 1ks would produce some super lovely buds ... Its my next upgrade ...

Sent from my QMV7A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Oh ya? :laughing: