Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Just smoked one, the FCJ is getting a 5 gal bucket today!! Lol...both of those are big Yielders buddy, don't be afraid to veg them a little while. That Cheese likes to be bent over and pulled on, couldn't tell ya why.

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

2. how long of a veg are you giving FCJ before you flip her. For some strange reason This strain interests me..

Current Grow

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-tokin-goes-indoors-first-journal.html#

3. Mornin mother fucker! :wave:

Coco has great water holding capabilities... Which I think is part of what makes it great. I gotta add another inch of water into the tray every couple days.. Of course they drink more as they root and put on new growth.

The neatest part to me is that once the tray is empty.. You still got a couple days til they go south on you cause the medium is still pretty moist.

I give the nutrient solution every watering even to seeds and clones. It's a pretty mild lil ditty that I follow along with.. Everything always seems to love it.

Thanks for stoppin by to check out my veggers Dubya! I promise that I'll get the flower room shots up tonight. :smoke:

4. Oh they gonna get vegged a while, no doubt about that. I just meant I'm not sure if I'm gonna take clones off them or try to get them to take my nutrients or what.. I dont have any more soil left, so cuttings might be my option here. :D

Told you FCJ was a fast one! It's funny cause in flower she just slams on the brakes and produces a shitload of bud. Neat plant.

5. just love ur input its so awesome..

6. Iron
    Just a double check
    You bottom feed your grow bags correct?
    You no longer use perlite in the tray where you set plant in to hold excess water correct
    In other words the smartys just sit in the tray and than you add wate rto the tray
    You sit canned the perlite layer in the tray?
    Thanks Broh
    Plants look wonderful I would love to try some of Irons Brand Weed.

7. #9927 Ironhead, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    Na.. Once they come outta the solo cups, I start feeding them from the top.

I look at it this way. You want them to feed as they want when they are young and fragile. Then when they get their big girl panties on (transplanted outta the solo into a fabric pot), I'll force water on top of them so they have to drink as much as possible.. The growth explosion that occurs is unparalleled.

If you feed them from the bottom in the fabric pots, they will grow and look damn good, but you won't get that explosive growth that you get from pouring water on top of them and forcing out the oxygen. :D

cheers motherfucker..

looking forward to flower pics..

and thanks for the info.. may try that.

rapid rooters dry out too fast for my lazy ass :)

9. Thanks and here I was thinking you still bottom/watered
    What ever your doing is working.

10. Ya that's exactly why I went to using coco. I was using the rapid rooters at first too and getting ok results.. Once I figured out coco, I rarely lose much of anything.

11. Between you and me, I'm glad I'm not bottom feeding all throughout the grow anymore. Shhhh don't tell Mrs. Noob. :hide:

It's a pain in the ass.. And I was always spilling perlite all over the damn place. Trying to get the pots out of the flower room after the plant was harvest was a nightmare.

I'm completely content watering from the top once they outta solos. :bongin:

12. I hear that
    When I was doing perlite in the tray it was everywhere LOL
    I always spilled it on the floor too
    It would also turn green and smell a bit
    I stopped using it and also went back to top watering after plants were so big I could not get under to water easily .
    Top watering is the way to go once you know what the plant needs as far as gals per bag.

13. Your experience with it sounds quite a bit like mine! I do think they are better off being watered from the top. ;)

14. Dude you are a ganja god!!!! Making me want to pull up a chair and notebook. Nice or awesome couldn't describe the quality of your thread.

Won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom.

15. Ganja God :laughing:

That's what my wife calls me when she is making fun of me. :p

Glad to have ya along dude! I've had a few new faces this week.. Y'all feel free to post whatever you want here.. Plant pics, questions, or just shoot the shit. :smoke:

16. Got the SupaCrunk all jarred up this morning. She tipped the scales at 8.75 zips.. Not too bad for less than 2 months veg..Prolly my highest yielder with that amount of veg time.

She is awesome.. We have been smoking some already. It is ultra smooth and has a very complex smell/taste with hints and undertones of berries, fuel, candy, grapes, and mustiness.

The high is super racy.. My heart starts pounding out of my chest and my palms get super sweaty and It's has a great mix of head and body high. My wife keeps giving me that look after we smoke a bowl like.. Ya this shit is amazing. Doesn't even have a cure yet. Haha

Check it out:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nice. :

[​IMG]

17. Cool here is what I have in flower just 3 65 watt cfls 4100k and 2700k

Attached Files:

18. Wow......