Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. http://youtu.be/sSRQCMq1gB8

2. What up Iron. Thought you might get a kick outta strolling down your own memory lane...today is the ordnance party. MALS guys have been smoking meat since last night. Somehow we ended up with 6 kegs (4 were donated). I'm cutting out early cause you know better than I that there's no such thing as a sober Marine amongst a group of drunk ordies...and I gotta drive. :D It's cool though. I'd rather be high than drunk anyway.

3. #7183 Magic M, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    hey Iron ,
     I started those G13's that my buddy gave me with the hopes that they will sprout by 4 20 so i started my own journal which is linked in my sig.It will be a slow start as Im going to focus on the G13, but will post pics of my current strains to keep people interested
    i will take a bunch of pics later today of the whole set up so you can get an idea of what i've got goin on!any input will be appreciated & welcomed.... hopefully my thread will be as long lasting & informative as yours has been!
    Thanks for all your patients , I couldnt have done this without your help!
    I hope you & everybody @ GC joins me on this new journey
    Im also ordering some Skunkberry, Gods AK47, & Gods amnesia from Jordan of the Islands next week.
    Anyways.... enough about me lol
    HAPPY EASTER to you & yours& everybody here @ GC

Oh man.. I betcha 10 bucks I know one of them dudes! 

The ole Ordie birthday.. IYAOYAS Gunny! 

When's the golf tournament? Thats always my favorite part.. getting plastered and driving carts into everybody else. Went 4 years in a row watching someone tump their cart over or drive into the water hazard. :p 

5. Place a few large open containers of water around the room

I'm already subbed up over there! :D

I'm happy to have been able to help ya out and I look forward to watching your new run. :bongin:

The humidifier seems to be working pretty good. I have noticed a big difference with all the plants out there since adding it. Everyone is nice and perky and the drying plant seems to have gotten some moisture back in its buds. I'm happy...... for now. :smoking:

8. #7188 STIGGY, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    Yep I was reading the rest
    I jump posted lol

Oh and GO Lil Iron........................................................................... Future genius

9. Question iron it I may. Decarb, donubthink its gonna make a difference if it isn't quite dried as long as it will grind up? Just got out of the hospital and smoking that shit hurts a little too much still.. Need to get my body buzz on..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Hyper welcome back brotha! I hope you are felling better my friend. :smoke:

Great question on the decarb. I think it would be super beneficial to do it on weed thats still green.. decarboxylation will take place naturally over an extended period of time at normal room temp, but you can speed up the process by adding a lil heat (220 for 30 minutes). 

I always make sure to spread the bud out real even on a cookie sheet then wrap it super tight in heavy duty foil before putting it in the oven.. let it warm up with the oven til it preheats to 220, then set the timer for 30 minutes. When its done, turn the oven off and let the cookie sheet cool down enough to take it out with your bare hands (about an hour to an hour and a half).

After you stick the bud in the oven, don't open the oven door at all during the process until the very end when its cooled down. It would for sure reek, but more importantly, you would be letting out the vapor that needs to settle back into the bud. 

Don't forget to use good butter! European style butter clarified has made my cookies top fuckin notch. :bongin:

11. Awesome.. Thanx man, and just.what I was hoping for in an answer.

Glad I could help out. Get back to 100% man. :)

Hey for a bit more advanced version, you could add a scoop of soy lecithin granules to the butter when adding the weed.. it dissolves in there the warmer it gets, but man... that shit makes them hit super hard. I highly recommend trying that stuff out.

I'm a butter freak.. I love making the stuff for some reason. All the amazing smells and the excitement of not knowing exactly what the high will be like is so much damn fun to me. Hanging out with friends after everyone has had a couple is always entertaining and its super helpful with pain relieving, appetite, and of course sleep.

What a great plant it is that we all love. Everybody smoke a fatty.. our day is only 1 day away! :metal: :bongin:

13. Haven't had to dump for that reason, but I have because I mixed up and put a shit ton of tiger bloom in instead of grow big, or something like that.  Not a mess up that I could give her anyways :(  Done that a lot heh.  I'm gettin better though!

14. Watching money go down the drain is gut wrenching!! Lol....I need to start making some budder so bad. I'll go find some recipes tonight. You guys make it sound so heavenly!! Haha

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

15. mine was dank for the wife, but not for me lol.  it was a 1.01G Trainwreck to 7grams (~1.5Teaspoons) of coconut.  So I've proved in theory I can do it... but I'm scared to waste an oz+ whether it's trim or not heh.  

16. A Lil ogre a day keeps the pain pills away...

Attached Files:

17. Damn you leave that thing outside in winter? Nice :)

Totally outta green here :-( grinder scavenged clean. Might be stuck in a week and a half long involuntary T Break :'(

Sent from my Galaxy S III

18. That bud looks stupid good bro! Holy shit. Sugary goodness :)