Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Someone needs to put a cap on that guys bandwidth.

Honestly tho. Where did ya get the pics of my inlaws SnS?

2. Sub'd in the room looks awesome! :) I am comin along for the ride.

3. I'm just a tad late, but we can begin now, I'm here. :D

Yeah just google "electrical supply stores near (your town here)" and they will have all the #1 / 4 SE cable you could ask for. :p

4. lmfao

5. This place is full of lunatics........ I like it:poke:

mj:ey:

6. New faces everytime I sign in! The more the merrier! :D:D:D

Thanks for the tip on the cable Socal!:wave:

I was able to get a lil bit of work done to the room today.. Its just really slow going when its just you by yourself. I had a friend come over bout 7 to help me knock some of the 2 person jobs out and it started to go quicker. He showed me how to work the speedy square to get the 30 degree angle cut on those boards for the ceiling... that really worked out great. Its nice to have good friends. :D

Now I got most of the frame up and tomorrow I will be concentrating on getting the 30 degree angles up on the ceiling of the flower area. Hopefully, I can mount the breaker box on a sheet of plywood and get it mounted within the room in the next few days as well... least thats the plan. I was up in the attic today and it seems like its going to be relatively easy to run the wires and what not.. the space opens up more towards the box, so its accessible.

Some pics from the day:

Earlier in the day:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My 30 degree cuts! Proud of these ones.:p:

[​IMG]

Thats all that I got for tonight. Thanks for tunin in yall!:smoke:

7. Damn man it's still heavy construction but looks like it is going to be amazing! Can't wait to see the finished product!

8. That's some fine Canadian spruce your turning into sawdust over there.

Are you running the rooms electrical on the surface of existing walls?

9. I'm gonna run one oscillating fan on the wall without the window.. thats it. Both back bedrooms are on one 20 amp circuit.. crazy. I figure the more outlets within the grow rooms, the better. I'll run another one into the closet to run the veg lights off of that are in there.. I really want to get to the point of not having to use a single extension cord for everything that I need to plug in. How cool to be able to do that ya know?:D

10. You are making me jealous heh. I wish I had a better place to grow. It's in the future works but gotta wait til our timing is right. I'm trying to find a place with a nice basement to grow into. But might have to make a hidden room if not lol.

11. Just got done adding a bunch or 20s myself. So nice to have the dedicated power ya know. Thnx for the update iron peace bro gnight

12. hahaha holy shit man you've been quite busy.
    some of those shots are :eek: :love:
    kudos brother

13. I am on the mobile site right now and have 125 notifications. lmao.

14. Did you see them huge Aurora colas? Dude that plant.. I found a paper bag full of some sweet ass buds of Aurora that I guess I got tired of trimming and forgot about.. haha that would happen. It was all nice and cured up and I split it up between the folks that were helping me move, so it was a win win for everyone. :smoke:

15. This is for you bro.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h59mDlBSt7o]Rush - Working Man - YouTube[/ame]
    mj

16. Yeah I saw those. That fuckin plant is outrageous. Not that top shelf I'm looking for but a fantastic plant nonetheless.

17. Damn sg looks good to me you are one helpful blade :) wish I had more friends like you in the local to help build and grow. Enjoy helping others help themselves

18. [quote name='"SG1"']Oops! Raised floor should have been framed first.
    Walls always on top of floors.
    Your intake openings will be restricted now, unless you cut out the bottom plate at the intake openings.

Post #4562 pg 305
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/972868-old-school-grow-advice-member-cheap-old-basterd-club-305.html

This is an 8 x 6 room I built for a local blade.:wave:[/quote]

Ya I know I shoulda built them first.. But now that I'm gonna do the whole room, I have room to put the AC unit directly in the flower room with the plants.. No need to duct in anything anymore. I do super duper appreciate your help though!:D

I do have 1 question about the angled corners in the top corners of the room.. Since I'm putting in the 30 degree angle, how do I do the corners? I was thinking making 30 degree cuts on the ends of the drywall where it meets and then making a big triangle piece to bring it all together.. Whatcha think?:confused_2:

I'm actually gonna try a sealed room first.. See if I can get my AC unit to cool down the lights and room with a fan and filter just scrubbing the air continuously inside. If that no worky, I might have to hit the drawing board again.. But I got everything that I need as of right now to do it a few different ways to see what works the best for me.

19. Subbd :smoke:

For some reason the tents make me feel that I have everything under control. Although doing the whole room is very tempting.:eek: I have all summer to think about it.