Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Some lil guys! Was pushing 235 in my 21 yr old heyday. Down to 195 @28? Thanks for the inspiration (to run) iron. :)

2. I'm 5'8" and went from 185 back down to my high school weight of 135. Not too bad for an old dog in my late (late) 50's lol. The ganja helped me get there and keep it there.
    There are advantages to being a little guy. :laughing:

3. Mainah
    I sent you a PM

4. I haven't weighed myself in quite some time. I'm prolly around 180. I went into bootcamp weighing 230 and came out a frighteningly thin 155. Haha my family didn't even recognize me.. I walked by them twice and they had no idea it was me.

I'm gonna try to finish this trimming today.. It's slow goin by myself. It's taken me pretty much all week to get this far.

5. That's a hell a lot of trimming for one dude, much luck ..... I'm 5'8 183 n the tell me I'm obese lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Gotta get some minions bro. I already have a team to trim. We test them at the business, then they get to trim. Hopefully one of these girls will have the passion to help grow one day.
    What do you veg under bro?

7. Fatty! Haha we are about the same size. I can see my abs if I eat good for a week or so.. But they disappear quick with cheese burgers and chocolate shakes.

8. You gotta pay folks to help! I rather keep it all for myself. Eventually I'll have to get the crew back together, but that shit gets expensive quick.

I got some t5's out in early veg and 2 400w my bulbs in the On Deck room.

9. Pay them in weed bro! Haha that's where I have an advantage, I can screen people for the loyal stoners and have them do it for next to nothing.

Then again, I can't get good soil at my home depot. ;)
    Bro what all strains you running right now?? How are those little cherries doing

10. Minion? How so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. So we have a couple businesses where we have girls work first.. make sure they don't steal, not on drugs, etc...it's a screening process, but they don't know it. I've always had girls help trim, and usually at a different location.

12. nice Iron, i tried to run everyday before but cannot keep running after a while, i gotta say you got Iron will too lol, i ride bike everyday though so hope still counts[​IMG]

13. Grown The Iron Way............

3 more days than it all comes down
    I hope ya don't mind me showing off, The Buds look pretty Good Yes?
    The close-up is what trichomes look like
    if you click it will zoom in.
    Thanks again Brother

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the close up
    [​IMG]

14. Damn stiggy!! Congrats man. Is that the cheese?

15. Also... Do any of you guys have experience with the GO box (General Organics) or know anyone who has used it with success?

16. Yes superCheese
    Smells like sweet fuel

17. I used it a few years ago
    Was not too crazy about it, I got it for a real good deal
    I used it in a good soil and never used everything in box.
    It worked but not like Irons system.
    I'm sticking with his from now on, he has it down man...............

[​IMG]

18. Righht On Stiggy.
    hope that cheese helps you out brotha.
    you know it will:)

19. I only have a handful of strains goin.. I really wanna narrow down some great keepers. Just gotta find em.

Those Cherries are lookin real nice. Even for first run plants. I'll snag some pics of them soon..

20. I can't run everyday either.. I need a break every few days to let my body recover. My wife has run at least 3 miles every day this year. Crazyyyyyy