Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Yo man no problemo! I'm glad to have been able to help ya out. I kinda wish someone woulda pointed me in the right direction a few times, so I don't mind doing that for others.

Cutting back on the Epsom works for me too. I was scratching my head on that one for a minute or 2. Haha

2. 8 ft ceilings.

I never really super crop.. They don't ever get to the point of hitting the ceiling.. I think that stems from me going from horizontal lighting for veg and vertical lighting for flower.. Not a lot of stretch happens, which can be a real blessing.

3. That Golden Goat though...

4. Ironhead, brother from Hell! How have you been? Was thinking about you today and your family and decided to log in! I'd read back a bit but there's a few more pages then I'd like to read haha.

Holy crap this app is so much nicer then what I remember haha.

Here's a bud from my outdoor I cut yesterday! Candy Cane Autoflower.

7weeks
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438290082.660020.jpg

8.5weeks
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438289953.010311.jpg

The colours came out hard!

5. #23067 4Jo2nes0, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    That's correct! Gonna need that back soon! Seems like so long ago lol. Just went out and bought a few supplies to start off.

Edit: I forgot perlite =_=. That's what I get for going high. Lol

6. Hey man! Thanks, I really appreciate that. It's been a fun ride so far. It's only gonna get better from here.

Running a large garden would be so much fun. I just want a little warehouse space and we could do so much in there....... I think that's a ways off tho.

The wife says we gotta get the out building built.. We are planning on trying for another kiddo here soon and the flower room is in the extra bedroom. I need to expand..

7. Iron: I bow in awe and amazement!

Fucking Eh!!

8. Anything Kief Sweat does is bound to be pretty good. Emdog roped me in big time.. It's such a crazy good strain. I'm so super excited to see what I get.

That Goat is takin off man! It really likes to pray hard.. I love plants like that.

9. Yo man! Cool that you are getting back into it. Have you checked out my other thread? It outlines pretty much everything I do. We break it down super shotgun style in there too so everyone should be able to understand it.

Check it out when ya get a chance, it's called "Ironhead's method for success".

10. That's what I'm sayin bro.. It's a good lookin plant. That's def what I remember about it before.. a great growing plant.

11. Yo am I seeing this right???? I thought you died or somethin man! How the hell are ya?? How'd the kiddos and the mrs? Hope yall doin good brotha.. Ya cant just disappear like that... What's it been a year? Maybe more. I tried to text ya, but it didn't work anymore.

Fuckin a. We've come a long way since the bear vomit you fucker.

Good lookin plant too! Shooooo weeeee

12. Sup Iron! That golden goat in that 40gal is gonna be fuckin redonkulous. Can't wait to watch. Hope all is well bro...

13. Hey I thought it was bear shit! lol.

Cool gear Irn!

14. Yea your right! I'm not dead! Close once tho! Same with the old lady!

Kids are... Energetic haha fuck I love those little fuckers!

Just going to bed tho bro! Tomorrow I'll type up a better 'what the fucks up' post haha

ps Thanx bud! Wait till you see my new setup!

15. Nice to see ya Buddy

16. Must have been a good time to make a comeback lol

17. wow fuck this already... just hit "post" on a 45min book i just typed up and it just went poof... I even thought to my self when i hit post 'Fuck i should of copied it all"...

The store is doing great man! of increase everything about the store! The amount of $ in stock now is a little scary honestly but almost half of my sale is E-cig! That market has blown the fuck up! i cant stock enough... I spend most of my money with Ecigs now over anything else in my store. Also im a seed bank now too! AND on top of that im gonna be opening up a dispensary soon! Shit is moving fast here!

The kids are monsters! F'n monsters lol. My youngest is a tank, barrels through shit like a tank, breaks shit like a tank, eats like a beast, and when he gets hurt he literally powers through the pain and keeps playing! Wheres as my little boy would of ran to mom four times crying haha.

The Wife had stage 3 cervical cancer which is now gone but now this dirty fucker called endometriosis on all her baby making parts... Sooo shes gonna be going in here soon to get a scope place in her through her belly button to look at the crap and if there is more then they can laser off there gonna remove here baby making parts... Shes petty upset about that but the best part is we have our family now. I got the snip like a year ago so we more or less made our decision already but its still scary...

Me, im doing great! back is totaly fucked now to the point where im gonna need surgery again but im pushing through! lol

Did some outdoor this year as you saw lol, 188 or so plus minus a few. Turns out the Auto flowers grow INSANE here so gonna do a few more next year then this year ;) I ended up taking the MoonBase offline because of my back problems but just recently it was upgraded HARD and put back online so ill keep you posted on that fucker.

Sooooo im hitting copy this time before i hit post!

Im gonna have a fucking dab and open up my store!

Take #3...

18. I hear ya on the BOOK! Happens to me all the time.