Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Natural Green Thumb has some shots.. maybe he will comne post em up in here.

2. Oh man that was hilarious! :laughing: :laughing:

3. Thought you'd like that

4. I would guess that it is probably plant hormones like Indole Acetic Acid, Indole Butyric Acid, Napthelene Acetic Acid and Salicylic Acid. These are the ingredients found in most rooting products like clonex, root tone etc. Just a guess, though :unsure: kelp meal and aloe vera would both cover these plant hormones and many others.

Things are looking real good in there iron. Nice job my man. That LA Chocolat looks bomb. I really want to try some DNA stuff. Their strains look excellent.

On deck room looking great too. Some big mf'n plants in there lol :eek: i hear that Sour D is a floppy bitch in flower. Gonna need some serious staking :metal:

Man, this DBA is looking el perfecto so far. The HB is little freak tho haha. Hopefully one (or both) is a female. 25 strains! You probably don't need to be popping anything new buuuut :poke: :poke: :p

Hope you're having a nice weekend brotha :wave:

5. @Ironhead

Good Morning StarShine! The Earth Says Hello!

6. Morning iron head hope all is welly friend. Happy Sunday funday!

7. Mornin el friendo! How was the cup man?? Did ya have fun?

You might be right about the rooting stuff.. House and Garden doesn't release what's in their Root Excellerator, so it's prolly a mix of some of the acids you mentioned.

DNA does have some good stuff.. I been trying to think of another strain I've grown by them, but I can't think of it off the top of my head. Hell, this one might be the first..

Ya I know I need to pop some shit.. I haven't taken any clones or popped any beans in months now. I will try to get those in the coco today.. It's been too long. A Hashberry and a DBA for sure.. I might do a lil mini pheno hunt with the DemiGod offspring, not sure yet.

That Sour Diesel is scaring me.. It's growing so much erryday. I need to put it in flower, but it's kinda cramped in there as it is.. I know that Diesel will fill up the room in no time... I'm always up for a challenge tho. ;)

Goin fishin with AT this mornin.. Hopefully catch myself some lunch.

8. Mornin brotha! Today is gonna be a great day. Sunshine and 90 degrees.. I love it.

9. Hey brother Static! Sunday Funday is upon us.. Got any fun plans? I think the first 5 hangers of LA Chocolat are getting bagged up today... This stuff smells like a banana split, like a really strong chocolate ice cream flavor... with the nuts and whipped cream and errythang. Like an earthy chocolate sundae. It's awesome.. I couldn't believe my sniffer when I broke some up.. It's not a typical cannabis smell at all. Very unique. :D

10. Damn, Sounds intriguing.
    Someday I need to try a unique mix of terpenes like that.

Chernobyl was a memorable strain I've tried in the last year.
    I found it to smell/taste like a lemon lime soda. Pretty groovy.

What's the buzz like on that LA gal?
    I remember she was a real looker.

Nah ima take it easy on this funday.
    I think I might have some lunch with a friend and go out for some tea after but nothing too major going down.

Biggest task this morning is deciding what strain to vape up.
    Wizards fire may end up winning as it's a really nice buzz for the morning time.

11. nice on deck room dude!

glad you put that SD into a 20.. it'll pay off bigtime. Hope you have your cage ready lmao..

how long till those go into flower?

the mss x sd look great too dude.

really nice work man.

12. i want one of those on deck rooms so bad..

it would solve so many of my lifes problems..

13. Yes and a male isolation chamber to collect pollen would be nice

14. Ya Chernobyl was a good one for me too.. I have one vegging on a solo just waiting for its turn.. Do ya remember how mine had the alternating green and purple buds? Hopefully it does some more of that. Haha

You got some Wizards Fire?? Who grew that out? All mine ended up being males. :(

15. Ya I got some ideas to stake her up.. I am slightly concerned that she is gonna grow too tall though.. It's prolly close to 6 foot already. Oops. I'll try to get her in this week.. The Emdog is comin down, so I'll prolly be able to sneak one in sometime soon. I have a couple that need it quick tho.

H3ad Mass is crazy lookin.. It's very not normal in the way it grows, but it stinks and I love a stinky vegger.

The On Deck room has been great man.. They blow up so quick in there, plus it's just another veg staging area. These bigguns take up quite a bit of space in their journey to be massive... It def solved all my life's problems. :laughing:

16. Ya that chamber is pretty neat too... I can have a lot going all at once.

17. I got a male spewing all over my flowering girls fully intended it to happen but iso chamber is a plus

yeah i have a second spare bedroom i could use, but having 2 mysteriously locked doors with noises coming out of them would be too much..
    but that's a great intermediate spot for sure dude.. even if you aren't doing giant plants.

it's gonna stretch pretty good for you man.. i did a lot of supercropping to mine and that fixed it fine. had no ill effect on the buds from what i can see.
    cool on the emdog dude.. is the the last of it?