The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

My College Life.

• by Menchville
  • Apr 01 2013 11:38 PM
  • 67 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Menchville
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 749 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:38 PM

My college life is crazy......What about your's? :smoking:
Replies (67)

Similar Topics: My College Life.     x

• Alaskan Bull-Worm Kush

• sweetpotaters
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 361 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:07 AM

Care to expand?

• Menchville
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 749 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:15 PM

Care to expand?

I go to a Historically Black College/University, with a rate of 97% African Americans, and I am a caucisian male.

Points of Interest:
1. The cops raided my freshmen year and found lots of pot, but they didn't charge me, and they didn't kick me out the Army.

2. I somehow got put into the Athletic Dorms where the atmosphere is quite reckless, but yet fun.

3. I got 3 guns stuffed in my face walking to the store by guys that were wearing ski masks, a life experience in my book.

4. I have been smoking a ounce or two a week for the last 4 months now and my brain is fried.

:smoking:

• Banned

• Company Picnic
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 440 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:53 PM

I go to a Historically Black College/University, with a rate of 97% African Americans, and I am a caucisian male.

Points of Interest:
1. The cops raided my freshmen year and found lots of pot, but they didn't charge me, and they didn't kick me out the Army.

2. I somehow got put into the Athletic Dorms where the atmosphere is quite reckless, but yet fun.

3. I got 3 guns stuffed in my face walking to the store by guys that were wearing ski masks, a life experience in my book.

4. I have been smoking a ounce or two a week for the last 4 months now and my brain is fried.

2 oz a week huh? :rolleyes:

• International Freeloader

• tackthecack
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 438 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:59 PM

Points of Interest:

what a tool

• BigGucciSosa

• spitta420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

Waste of weed and your an idiot if your smoking in the army. Don't believe it.

• Cannabis Connoisseur

• PipPipPip
  • Shakes727
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:29 PM

what a tool

How does that make him a tool ?

• International Freeloader

• tackthecack
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 438 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:58 PM

How does that make him a tool ?

im sure OP is actually an alright guy. Its just like why make a thread with basically the sole purpose to say that you smoke 2 OZ per week....that just means he either doesn't know how to smoke properly or has the schwaggest schwag

The other thing that comes across toolish is the general frat boy "im a mad college kid" attitude.....its like just show it rather than tell it

• ManGirls.

• Alexman
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 311 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

im sure OP is actually an alright guy. Its just like why make a thread with basically the sole purpose to say that you smoke 2 OZ per week....that just means he either doesn't know how to smoke properly or has the schwaggest schwag

The other thing that comes across toolish is the general frat boy "im a mad college kid" attitude.....its like just show it rather than tell it

Yeah give us some pics then we'll be impressed haha

• Cannabis Connoisseur

• PipPipPip
  • Shakes727
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:30 PM

Yeah, now I see where you're coming from.

• Alaskan Bull-Worm Kush

• sweetpotaters
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 361 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

I'd probably go broke smoking 2 OZ a week

• Menchville
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 749 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:35 PM

[quote name='Company Picnic']2 oz a week huh? :rolleyes:[/quote]

Yup, please re-direct yourself to my Pickup thread.

[quote name='tackthecack']what a tool[/quote]

Thank you.

[quote name='spitta420']Waste of weed and your an idiot if your smoking in the army. Don't believe it.[/quote]

I am in the Reserves, not the Active Army... Two different things.

[quote name='Shakes727']How does that make him a tool ?[/quote]

Thank you.

[quote name='tackthecack']im sure OP is actually an alright guy. Its just like why make a thread with basically the sole purpose to say that you smoke 2 OZ per week....that just means he either doesn't know how to smoke properly or has the schwaggest schwag

The other thing that comes across toolish is the general frat boy "im a mad college kid" attitude.....its like just show it rather than tell it[/quote]

No, I made this thread to state how crazy my college life is, and how hectic it is. Not to state how much pot I smoked. :wave:

[quote name='Alexman']Yeah give us some pics then we'll be impressed haha[/quote]

Will post below.

[quote name='Shakes727']Yeah, now I see where you're coming from.[/quote]

[quote name='sweetpotaters']I'd probably go broke smoking 2 OZ a week[/quote]

I flip some on the side, of course. Also my parents/Army Stephen is very generous every 2 weeks.

Pickups from the last 4 weeks, totaling: Over 1 LB of Marijuana.

Sour Diesel: (3/19/13)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Master Kush: (3/20/13)
Posted Image

Blue Dream: (3/20/13)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Alaskan Thunderfuck: (3/17/13)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Snow White: (3/12/13)
Posted Image

Lemon Cake from Flint Michigan Dispensary: (3/10/13)
Posted Image

Emerald Dream: (3/12/13)

Posted Image

Green Crack: (2/25/13)

Posted Image

Banana Kush: (2/25/13)

Posted Image

Sativa Dominant THC Caps: (3/03/13)

Posted Image

Super Sour Headband: (3/01/13)

Posted Image

My polar express Auto: (N/A)

Posted Image[/QUOTE]

Mr Nice guy: (3-25-13)
Posted Image

Super Sour Diesel: (3-24-13)
Posted Image

1 Ounce of No Name(3-28-13)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Got another Ounce of tonight.

Half of Master Kush(3-30-13)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Half of Super Sour Diesel(3-30-13)
Posted Image

Both Mixed(3-30-13)

Posted Image

Mr Nice Guy(3/31/13)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Enjoy. :stoned

No Name(4-02-13)

Posted Image
Posted Image

I smoke alot of marijuana.

• Mr. Squishy
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 352 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:06 AM

ok this thread has officially gone off its tracks.

since its look like you might have the money I hope you are vaporizing/cooking most of that weed. btw discussion of dealing is not allowed on these forums. shit why do you smoke so much anyway? Do you just go to class/study high as fuck all the time? I don't even smoke that much. Maybe a gram in a blunt every week or so or when I've had a stressful day at work

• h2xhardcore
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,097 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:21 AM

Expans

• NEVER WIN WITH BIRD LIPS!

• PinkZebrazGreen
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 937 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:29 AM

damn, op delivered lol. I dont have anything to add to this thread, but shit he just shut everyone up who was attempting to talk trash and derail his thread. +rep

that is an insane amount of weed though, damn. like seriously excessive hahaha.

• The black girl

• Draaa
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:08 AM

Op what hbcu do you go to just curious since I decided against going to one?

• BigGucciSosa

• spitta420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 290 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:39 AM

Still a waste to smoke that much when you could profit off it. To each his own.

• Menchville
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 749 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

ok this thread has officially gone off its tracks.

since its look like you might have the money I hope you are vaporizing/cooking most of that weed. btw discussion of dealing is not allowed on these forums. shit why do you smoke so much anyway? Do you just go to class/study high as fuck all the time? I don't even smoke that much. Maybe a gram in a blunt every week or so or when I've had a stressful day at work

I own a Extreme Q Vaporize, I don't cook most of the time due to the diluted potential that all of it has. I personally enjoy smoking it, but I also make capsules as you can see, brownies are more for a AVB type of day.

I do not deal, so therefore there is no discussion. I smoke a-lot due to my lifestyle, I have a 3.0+ GPA, unlimited funds, the means to do it and nothing to do with my time.

I go to the gym 2 hours a day, I go to class and come back to my dorm and vaporizer all day long, literally. I do not even get high after my second time smoking in the day, it just kinda adds onto my already highness.

Thanks for the post. :wave:

Expans

How so?

damn, op delivered lol. I dont have anything to add to this thread, but shit he just shut everyone up who was attempting to talk trash and derail his thread. +rep

that is an insane amount of weed though, damn. like seriously excessive hahaha.

Thank you, very excessive indeed. If you read my response to the guy above, I just have the means to do it and the time on my hands. I am sure once I am out of college, my free time will drop dramatically.

• Menchville
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 749 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

Op what hbcu do you go to just curious since I decided against going to one?

N/A

Still a waste to smoke that much when you could profit off it. To each his own.

To each his own is correct, I have plenty of cash. I enjoy smoking my weed, not selling it.

:wave:

Edited by Menchville, 05 April 2013 - 12:44 AM.

• gotexans
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:35 PM

Points of Interest:

in b4 a blade calls op racist

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users