My College Life.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Menchville, Apr 2, 2013.

1. My college life is crazy......What about your's? :smoking:

2. Care to expand?

3. I go to a Historically Black College/University, with a rate of 97% African Americans, and I am a caucisian male.

Points of Interest:
    1. The cops raided my freshmen year and found lots of pot, but they didn't charge me, and they didn't kick me out the Army.

2. I somehow got put into the Athletic Dorms where the atmosphere is quite reckless, but yet fun.

3. I got 3 guns stuffed in my face walking to the store by guys that were wearing ski masks, a life experience in my book.

4. I have been smoking a ounce or two a week for the last 4 months now and my brain is fried.

:smoking:

4. 2 oz a week huh? :rolleyes:

5. what a tool

6. Waste of weed and your an idiot if your smoking in the army. Don't believe it.

7. How does that make him a tool ?

8. im sure OP is actually an alright guy. Its just like why make a thread with basically the sole purpose to say that you smoke 2 OZ per week....that just means he either doesn't know how to smoke properly or has the schwaggest schwag

The other thing that comes across toolish is the general frat boy "im a mad college kid" attitude.....its like just show it rather than tell it

9. Yeah give us some pics then we'll be impressed haha

10. Yeah, now I see where you're coming from.

11. I'd probably go broke smoking 2 OZ a week

12. Yup, please re-direct yourself to my Pickup thread.

Thank you.

I am in the Reserves, not the Active Army... Two different things.

Thank you.

No, I made this thread to state how crazy my college life is, and how hectic it is. Not to state how much pot I smoked. :wave:

Will post below.

I flip some on the side, of course. Also my parents/Army Stephen is very generous every 2 weeks.

Pickups from the last 4 weeks, totaling: Over 1 LB of Marijuana.

Sour Diesel: (3/19/13)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Master Kush: (3/20/13)
    [​IMG]

Blue Dream: (3/20/13)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alaskan Thunderfuck: (3/17/13)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Snow White: (3/12/13)
    [​IMG]

Lemon Cake from Flint Michigan Dispensary: (3/10/13)
    [​IMG]

Emerald Dream: (3/12/13)

[​IMG]

Green Crack: (2/25/13)

[​IMG]

Banana Kush: (2/25/13)

[​IMG]

Sativa Dominant THC Caps: (3/03/13)

[​IMG]

Super Sour Headband: (3/01/13)

[​IMG]

My polar express Auto: (N/A)

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Mr Nice guy: (3-25-13)
    [​IMG]

Super Sour Diesel: (3-24-13)
    [​IMG]

1 Ounce of No Name(3-28-13)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got another Ounce of tonight.

Half of Master Kush(3-30-13)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Half of Super Sour Diesel(3-30-13)
    [​IMG]

Both Mixed(3-30-13)

[​IMG]

Mr Nice Guy(3/31/13)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy. :stoned

No Name(4-02-13)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I smoke alot of marijuana.

13. ok this thread has officially gone off its tracks.

since its look like you might have the money I hope you are vaporizing/cooking most of that weed. btw discussion of dealing is not allowed on these forums. shit why do you smoke so much anyway? Do you just go to class/study high as fuck all the time? I don't even smoke that much. Maybe a gram in a blunt every week or so or when I've had a stressful day at work

14. damn, op delivered lol. I dont have anything to add to this thread, but shit he just shut everyone up who was attempting to talk trash and derail his thread. +rep

that is an insane amount of weed though, damn. like seriously excessive hahaha.

15. Op what hbcu do you go to just curious since I decided against going to one?

16. Still a waste to smoke that much when you could profit off it. To each his own.

17. I own a Extreme Q Vaporize, I don't cook most of the time due to the diluted potential that all of it has. I personally enjoy smoking it, but I also make capsules as you can see, brownies are more for a AVB type of day.

I do not deal, so therefore there is no discussion. I smoke a-lot due to my lifestyle, I have a 3.0+ GPA, unlimited funds, the means to do it and nothing to do with my time.

I go to the gym 2 hours a day, I go to class and come back to my dorm and vaporizer all day long, literally. I do not even get high after my second time smoking in the day, it just kinda adds onto my already highness.

Thanks for the post. :wave:

How so?

Thank you, very excessive indeed. If you read my response to the guy above, I just have the means to do it and the time on my hands. I am sure once I am out of college, my free time will drop dramatically.

:smoking:

18. #19 Menchville, Apr 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    N/A

To each his own is correct, I have plenty of cash. I enjoy smoking my weed, not selling it.

:wave:

19. in b4 a blade calls op racist