Hi my name is Adrian and im a (proud) stoner.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by adrianooo231, Apr 1, 2013.

1. #1 adrianooo231, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
    Hello all, as the title says my name is Adrian i enjoy weed very much.I am from Ireland and I love making toking tools.I have been looking at GC for a few weeks now and finally decided to join. The first time i got high was from an apple pipe. Then i made a water bottle bong (one of those with a hot and cold water chamber) and carrot pipes etc etc. The only non homemade tools i ever used was a glass pipe and a joint :p. Tomorrow im going to try out a lightbulb vape and im very excited for it.

TL;DR : Hello Im Adrian and i like to make toking tool's :wave:

2. Adrian,

Welcome to GC and post up some pics of the toking tools that you've made, would love to see them.

Have a good one mayne,

3. I agree, I'd love to see some new "tools". The carrot one in particular. That sounds dirty...

I love the Ireland! Welcome!

4. Thank you , i will definitly upload some of my new works since the older ones are gone now:p Im WIPing the lightbulb vape right now :hello:

Ill post the carrot pipe here too :D

5. I'd smoke out of a carrot, sounds very organic.

6. Haha ill post a guide on how to make one on the toking tools thread, meanwhile im grinding my weed with a screwdriver and a cologne cap GHETTO :D

7. Holy! That IS ghetto! I just got a new grinder in the mail a couple days ago. It's a wooden one. I didn't like the acrylic ones at the shop here. Though I'm now rethinking the decision on wood where it is porous but I know people like them. Grinding with a screwdriver sounds a bit violent. All I can visualize is someone bent over a small cap stabbing it with an evil smile on their face.

8. I only started smoking recently so i havent bought a grinder yet but if ill enjoy vaping with the lightbulb ill invest in one. And im so stoned that what you described was what probably happend.

In my opinion the ghetto solutions are half the fun of smoking.