koji ice pinch slide

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by cruzman72, Apr 1, 2013.

1. has anyone tried these? im wondering about how big the bowl is and how do the ice pinches function?

2. #2 BigGuru, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XChqi_BswA0"]Koji Ice Pinch Slide[/ame]

edit: the pinches...if you still cant tell basically just semi-close the hole that would regularly be at the bottom of the bowl. Its no more than an inefficient version of a glass screen. And theyre not ice pinches, as they dont hold ice ...unless youre smoking ice...:confused_2:

3. Doesn't change the fact that just about everyone calls them ice pinches. I don't have any experience with Koji, but it doesn't look like there's much quality difference between them and Toro. All in all, if you haven't tried a pinch slide, my advice is go for it! Best smoking experience I've had

4. I have an apix ice pinch slide and I think its made a little too tight. Im thinking about getting a koji ice pinch or a orked b wilson. Cant decide wich one yet but if I see a cool b wilson slide im pretty sure ill go with that.

5. I have a koji ice pinch and love it. They are super uniform pinches that allow perfect flow and are easy to clean. I use it over BW disc slides and my SG 4 hole. Plus Koji is close to me, so I like to support local artists. They are usually priced too and the way he attachs the handle it magnifies the reversal.

6. [quote name='"glassuseonly"']I have a koji ice pinch and love it. They are super uniform pinches that allow perfect flow and are easy to clean. I use it over BW disc slides and my SG 4 hole. Plus Koji is close to me, so I like to support local artists. They are usually priced too and the way he attachs the handle it magnifies the reversal.[/quote]

Do you have the 4 or the 3 pinch. Why do you choose it over the b wilson.my ice pinch is hard to ash and gets clogged kinda easily but lets no ash through which is a plus. How much ash soes the koji let through?