Pocket pussy/drug dogs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lysergiclynx, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Isnt it illegal to search a vehicle without consent or probable cause? They cant just randomly take a drug dog to sniff out cars..?

2. A drug sniffing dog that smells drugs in the car is probable cause.

3. Most normal illegal stuff is legal while on school property

4. My friend, you underestimate the fascist forces that have their grip on America

5. Cruel world.

6. I'm confused I see no shame in him having a miniature feline in his pocket, I bet be name it mittens :)

7. Bringing them to school ain't normal. Plus you can't be having the kid jerking it in his car while driving, that's dangerous.

8. Haha i have while driving. And got road head many tines.

Life is a wicked twisted road

9. i call bullshit. it is im-fucking-possible to get road head while driving. how the fuck r u suppose to focus on driving or even drive at the right speed? then u have to reach over her (hopefully her) while trying to steer the wheel.

how important is it that you make it to your destination on time? or maybe the safety of others is irrelevant to you while you're getting your dick sucked.

10. Lold soooooo hard

11. Can't tell if your serious or not.

Life is a wicked twisted road

12. I didn't even scroll down and look at your comment and thought those kids were fucking idiots for making fun of a pocket pussy, shit I'd be happy to have one.

13. Do you like convulse or something when you get head? It's not difficult lol

14. #34 lysergiclynx, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    Oh yeah I probably should've mentioned he had tobacco in his car as well

15. I'm guessing he's never even had a blowjob

16. My only question is why the cops found it and why everyone in the school found out?! Unless it's illegal for him to have it for some reason on school property or what-not :smoking: