Big Dog Club

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RichardDean, Apr 1, 2013.

1. I just need to develop my property up in shingle town. It's got river access and everything, so fresh mountain water for the girls. Same land my ancestors used to bathe in the river, hunt, and lived in one room cabin. It would mean a lot to me to move up there eventually. For now it's just my vacation spot.[/QUOTE]

U vacation in my neck of the woods!! would be so bad ass to have you closer to me ;)

2. U vacation in my neck of the woods!! would be so bad ass to have you closer to me ;)[/QUOTE]

Yep I sure do. I'm trying to plan for the whole family to go up there this summer for a small family reunion. I'll let you know when I head up that way next.

3. Yep I sure do. I'm trying to plan for the whole family to go up there this summer for a small family reunion. I'll let you know when I head up that way next.[/QUOTE]

Sweet!!

4. My Detroit Badass is now in the ground and as big as a Rubbermaid garbage can. I'm pretty sure that's bigger than the starts I had this time last season. It's a good feeling to know I should yield plenty to last the year if everything goes as planned. :D

Attached Files:

5. Thats what I'm talking about!! ;)

6. Enough said haha
    image-1453700934.jpg

7. Big dog reporting..... IMG_20130419_162203.jpg

IMG_20130419_162209.jpg :wave:

8. How did you hide this thread from me? Reporting in

9. It got buried but woody brought it bck to light. :wave:

10. Well I dunno how big a dog I am. But it's good enough for me :) Gunna rock it with what I got.

11. Ur a big dog my man not about plantnumbers its about plant size;)3 pounds per plant and up