SWAT raid turns over... Tomato plants....

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by SuperPhreak, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Doesn't this just piss you off?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHmJKAZ3ebs]4409 -- SWAT FAIL Johnson County Sheriff - YouTube[/ame]

2. Better be careful with those umm...tomato plants you got there.

3. HAHAHA good for those stupid cops

4. ik what pisses me off is if they actually stand outside hydro stores looking for 'probable cause'...

5. People raiding a house for a fucking plant. How do these people live with themselves working as crooks

6. I grew up in Johnson County.. Does not surprise me one bit. Stop worrying about stupid bullshit and use your fucking resources for something good. Always pissed me off about that area.. There would be shit going down but nobody to do anything about it because they are too busy with this kind of shit.

7. Now the cops will get sued and little Janie and Mikey will never be able to eat vegetables again. Sounds like these cops got too much time on their hands - they ought to layoff some of them. Better yet, fire those directly responsible for the raid.

8. That entire operation netted 43 plants (which we all know doesn't mean all fully mature females) and a single pound of weed. Did any toker in the KC area (outside those arrested) even notice. What a waste. When exactly does the government plan to make the species extinct? Have they set a target year? lol, it's insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome, only expensive insanity.

9. This happened the next town over. Not that you can tell cus there all connected. But I haven't noticed.. hell I got a hash hook up the day this happened ha. Leewood is nothing but suburbs for the most part.

10. That's funny as fuck. Who would of guessed such an expensive operation would yield so little???? Oh wait, everyone. It is a fucking. plant.

11. man i cant believe there still doing things like this with all the news going on that it might actually be a medicine for these people,