Post your favorite Movie Quotes!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by BongmanB, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone." - Verbal (The Usual Suspects)

"Don't be a good neighbor to her. I'll send you a love letter, straight from my heart, fucker! You know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a fucking gun, fucker! You receive a love letter from me, you're fucked forever! You understand, fuck? I'll send you straight to hell, fucker!" - Frank Booth (Blue Velvet)

3. It wasn't over.. It still isn't over.  - The Notebook

4. #24 Deleted member 42976, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
    "They've built their own prison, so they exist in a state of schizophrenia. They're both guards and prisoners and as a result they no longer have, having been lobotomized, the capacity to leave the prison they've made, or to even see it as a prison." - Andre (My Diner With Andre)

"It's people. Soylent Green is made out of people. They're making our food out of people. Next thing they'll be breeding us like cattle for food. You've gotta tell them. You've gotta tell them!" - Detective Thorn (Soylent Green)

5. "What's the most you ever loss on a coin toss?"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. "Shut the fuck up, Donny."

7. Warriors, come out to plaayaaayyy

8. "Say what again!" - Samuel L Jackson. Pulp Fiction

9.  HARRY
    "The same. We had this incredibly
    romantic time. Boy, I thought we'd
    be together forever."

(SIGHS)

"Then about a week later, right out
    of the blue, she sends me a John
    Deere letter."

LLOYD
    "That's cold, Har. Give you any reason?"

HARRY
    "I called her up and she gave me some
    crap about me not listening to her
    enough or something like that. I
    wasn't really paying attention."

10. You know, that was'nt a very smart thing for you to have done, Loxley. I'LL PAY FOR THIS!-..I mean..YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!

Check out the big brain on Brett

12. Give this to kevin, give this to kevin, give this to kevin, give this to kevin, give this to kevin, give this to kevin... :3 ....Kevin's not here, kevin's not here, kevin's not here, kevin's not here, kevin's not here, kevin's not here... KEVIN!!

13. #33 coraygc, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
    "Let me tell you something George- You would have been great at anything"- Blow

"Oh, and the suit, it wasn't cheap. You ought'a know, you bought it!"- DK 

14. "Daves not here." from cheech and chong.

15. "I am back" From terminator3

16. "I drink your milkshake"- there will be blood

17. "I have had it with these mother fucking snakes on this mother fucking plane!"

18. #38 lisamc, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    I'm not sorry. Are you sorry? I'm not sorry. - whats eating Gilbert Grape

19. Ah, an educated jew. Like Karl Marx himself.

20. "I'm not guilty. You're the one that's guilty. The lawmakers, the politicians, the Colombian drug lords, all you who lobby against making drugs legal. Just like you did with alcohol during the prohibition. You're the one who's guilty. I mean, c'mon, let's kick the ballistics here: Ain't no Uzi's made in Harlem. Not one of us in here owns a poppy field. This thing is bigger than Nino Brown. This is big business. This is the American way."
    -New Jack City