How can I make my oil vape pen/trippy stick hit better?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CobraStrike, Mar 30, 2013.

1. So I got a trippystick (Well, its called a LivWell Pen, basically the exact same thing) from a local dispensary for 30$ , and it uses oil cartridges. Extremely cheap and 86% THC content so I had to try it. When I first got it, it hit nice. But now i'm into my 4th cartridge and it seems like it isn't hitting very well. Its not a clogged problem or anything because each new cartridge comes with its own whole new vape system built in, so its always new except for the base piece with the rechargeable battery. Does the pen hit better if its fully charged fresh off the charger, and then get worse as it dies? This logic might be stupid, but it's been bothering me.

Does anyone else have any experience with these? Best way to conserve the oil? Tips? any answers are appreciated.

2. I believe that it does hit a little better when fully charged. Also if ur pen is like mine, check the connection between the cartridge and the battery. I get oil sometimes in there because my cartridge leaks a little bit of oil. Clean it with a qtip and some 91% alcohol or something.

HOpe this helps

3. Recharging definitely helps, towards the end of the battery it doesn't get as warm on mine. Also clean with iso if there's any leakage, like dj said.