Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Cats screwing outside my window last night

• Please log in to reply

HSO Bandages

HSO Bandages

Gone like Houdini

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,524 posts
I was asleep & all of a sudden i heard some loud ass screaming by my window so i got up & checked & they were in my bushes . I hit my wall so they would leave but they kept on for like 5 seconds until i hit my blinds hard . Cats scare me when they screw outside my house . I'm sure everyone down my block could hear them cuz it was at like 1am . Anyone else hate when this happens ?

Malt-Liquor-Kitty

Malt-Liquor-Kitty

AroundTenHampsters

• Registered Upgraded
  • 723 posts
From my experiences with cat sex(much of the time happening just like OP's experience) it never seems to be consensual, sometimes for either party. But yes the noises are annoying and always scare the shit outta me as they sound unearthly.

Simmerten

Simmerten

Free Boosie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,817 posts
cats have spiked dicks.

This is from the wiki : “A cat’s penis has a band of 120-150 backwards-pointing spines, which are about one millimeter long; upon withdrawal of the penis, the spines rake the walls of the female’s vagina, which is a trigger for ovulation.”

Edited by Simmerten, 30 March 2013 - 12:25 AM.

McBuda

McBuda

स्वात्मान&

• Registered Upgraded
  • 399 posts

From my experiences with cat sex(much of the time happening just like OP's experience) it never seems to be consensual, sometimes for either party. But yes the noises are annoying and always scare the shit outta me as they sound unearthly.

From your display picture, I can tell you know what you are talking about.

HSO Bandages

HSO Bandages

Gone like Houdini

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,524 posts

cats have spiked dicks.

This is from the wiki : “A cat’s penis has a band of 120-150 backwards-pointing spines, which are about one millimeter long; upon withdrawal of the penis, the spines rake the walls of the female’s vagina, which is a trigger for ovulation.”

Kinky as fuck :smoke:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users