Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Sobriety headaches, are they real?

• Please log in to reply

geetardude

geetardude

Buzzed Guitarist

• Old School
  • 2,928 posts
I've been posting a lot today :)

Okay, I'm on day 4 of my T-break. Today, I woke up with a MASSIVE headache. I still have it :( I took 4 advils when I woke up, and took another 4 a few hours later. Just not working. Those pills NEVER don't work for my headaches so I really don't get it. My friend INSISTS that he gets "sobriety headaches" if he doesn't get stoned or drunk. I don't drink.

I can't get high, because that would make that last 3 days of not smoking all in vain. Tired of NOT making it past day 4 on a T-break, and I'm starting to think this might be why. This S U C K S. I don't have any urge to smoke, or anything. Just wish this headache would FUCK OFF!

Is this a real thing or is it all "in my head"? I'm really thinking theres more to this. Oh, and I seem to be smoking more cigarettes than usual. I dont think its them, because if it was, i wouldn't be able to finish the cigarette, the pain would be too much. Somebody give me some insight, plz

Dude Man Bro

Dude Man Bro

Come eat tacos with me.

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,159 posts
You should probably stop taking medical advice from your friend.
  • geetardude likes this

Bubbakushy420

Bubbakushy420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
You said you have been posting a lot today. It's probably from being on the computer too much. I get headaches if i am sober and I am on the computer or TV too long.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users